So, what about the Colts? NOT THE GAME THREAD!

Just tell him you have pictures of the dead hooker that was in his house, maybe you'll get a check. :coffee:
It’s not the Colts. It’s the Edmonton Oilers. I keep trying to get them to sign me as their backup goalie.

Apparently I’m too short and fat…. Whatever.

Lol

I didn’t know losing a bunch of games with Painter was obvious 😂 Manning barely got the Colts to the playoffs the year prior. Expecting Curtis Paynter useless ass to do it was laughable haha. It was a tank, but at the same time the colts were just a really terrible team that year.

It was obvious. They entire country watched. They purposefully sucked more than they should have.

Just tell him you have pictures of the dead hooker that was in his house, maybe you'll get a check. :coffee:
I assume we're talking about Jim Irsay :coffee:

pretty sure if those existed Dan Snyder's PI would have turned them up

I'll be driving up for the game if any of you fvckers want to tailgate. We'll be across the street from the old terminals.

Don't know that I'm rightly a fvcker, seem to more of an asshole, bur under the saddle type, but I'll be there and I'll look for you.

Go Pats!!,

It was obvious. They entire country watched. They purposefully sucked more than they should have.
They statistically were one of the worst teams that year with very little talent. Even with a half decent QB they don’t win more than 6 games that year. Painter was horrific. Management went with a backup in Painter in hopes maybe he was half decent, and if not. They knew they wouldn’t get far. The second half of the season I believe they tanked. First half they were losing but losing close.

The saints game they were smoked 62-7 or whatever it was. That broke something in the team. They knew they weren’t a playoff team without Manning or even close to.

That doesn’t pain me NEAR as much as this year. We legit have a top ten defense so far, still have JT (even though he hasn’t been great) with decent play calling this team could still make a push for playoffs. This year would be much more disgusting in my opinion if they tank.

Long story short. Going into the 2011 season, EVERY and I mean EVERY Colts fan knew we would suck and miss playoffs

Not a single colts fan thinks that about this year. Taking a knee before half time with all three timeouts left in the Washington game shows me they are trying to tank. Disgusting.

Regardless. It’s a moot point. I wasn’t happy about how bad we were in 2011, and I damn sure won’t be happy about this year. But… as a fan all I can do is watch. I’ll be mad, but I’ll still be here next year to root them on.

I wouldn't describe Vegas (horrid) and Arizona (so,so at best) as terribly daunting, either. Now, they're not guaranteed wins, but I'm not sure anyone is quaking in their boots at the prospect of playing either one.
No! Don't ya see? The rest of the schedule is a DISASTER.

Back