So, what about the Colts? NOT THE GAME THREAD!

I’m wondering what Chris Ballard is thinking. He’s probably hiding somewhere is the Colts facility hoping not to be found today.
Lol

The Patriots are so ingrained in the the Colts' brains (admittedly, not much space there), it's hilarious. Greg Doyel and Bob Kravitz, the 2 leading/lying Patriots deniers are still obsessed with everything Patriots since De flategate. Doyel's lunacy even extends to the Celtics. After the C's traded for Malcolm Brogden of the Pacers, Doyel went on a TV/radio rant claiming that Broaden is a guy of questionable character and commitment, which no one else, anywhere, has remotely suggested. Literally, everyone else has always raved about Brogden's character. They're both nutbags.

Irsay actually said this at his presser to announce Jeff Saturday as his HC. Irsay has a way with words.
"We're the fourth-winningest team since 2000. That means in the upper quartile of winners, we're in the top quartile of that upper quartile."

I can't leave out GM Chris Ballard.
"Y'all been kicking the shit out of me for not drafting wideouts and now we're underperforming on the offensive line."

Last edited:
Irsay actually said this at his presser to announce Jeff Saturday as his HC. Irsay has a way with words.
"We're the fourth-winningest team since 2000. That means in the upper quartile of winners, we're in the top quartile of that upper quartile."

I can't leave out GM Chris Ballard.
"Y'all been kicking the shit out of me for not drafting wideouts and now we're underperforming on the offensive line."
I didn't know that alcoholism was an infectious disease.

Sure, but dude, you're in the bottom quartile of THAT quartile!

If nothing else this Colts situation is entertaining. I think this Holder guy is very level headed.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/HolderStephen/status/1589978393134891008

One of the comments said the Colts are the laughingstock of the league now.

Now? There may have been been a year or two when the Colts earned some respect, but for much of the Jim Irsay tenure, the Colts have been a laughingstock.

How many Peyton Manning one-and-done's did we all chortle over? And the Chuck Pagano swinging gate play? And the blowouts during the Andrew Luck's short career?

The Patriots under the Sullivan ownership were a joke for some years, so we know what it's like to be on the wrong end of scale. But Jim Irsay has carved out his own niche for his Colts in terms of whack-job decision-making at the ownership level.

Last edited:
Back