So, what about the Colts? NOT THE GAME THREAD!

@TylerD . All cars be on the lookout for TylerD. He will in no way defend his team, cuz of his sensible nature, quite uncommon among Canadians. But please keep an eye out for him and any signs of distress. Please keep your wellness check documentations close by as we have it on good authority that he's contemplating an intellectual and spiritual U turn of potentially devastating psychological consequences as he he looks to the dark side for truth, help and victory.

A new Patriots fan may be on the horizon for sanity sake.
New Patriots fan hey........ Well if Bruce Jenner can become a woman... I suppose anything can happen, but I really wouldn't hold my breath.

Nobody (that includes our horrible head coach Reich) knows what will happen with this team........ We either keep playing like this and tank, then go for a QB in the draft (I hope not, because I can't stand teams that purposely tank, but the gutless play calling proves we are kind of tanking that we displayed against Washington) or... Ehlinger proves he is a decent QB, and we can win some games and fight for a playoff spot.. The defense even without Leonard most of the year has been the bright spot... They are currently ranked number 9 in the NFL.... The offense obviously is just horrific and that includes our massively over paid o line (Nelson included) Ehlinger showed flashes of good stuff against the Commanders, but the sample size was just too small to make a call on how he will do in the NFL.

I have no doubt the Patriots will beat us this Sunday.... Indy never plays well in New England, but I think we keep it close for maybe the first 3 quarters, and then New England runs away with it. 31-16 I would say is the final in this one for New England.

But any who...... How bout those Oilers winning 5 in a row.... Maybe one of my teams will face a Boston team after all.... in the Cup!!!!

GO OILERS!

New Patriots fan hey........ Well if Bruce Jenner can become a woman... I suppose anything can happen, but I really wouldn't hold my breath.

Nobody (that includes our horrible head coach Reich) knows what will happen with this team........ We either keep playing like this and tank, then go for a QB in the draft (I hope not, because I can't stand teams that purposely tank, but the gutless play calling proves we are kind of tanking that we displayed against Washington) or... Ehlinger proves he is a decent QB, and we can win some games and fight for a playoff spot.. The defense even without Leonard most of the year has been the bright spot... They are currently ranked number 9 in the NFL.... The offense obviously is just horrific and that includes our massively over paid o line (Nelson included) Ehlinger showed flashes of good stuff against the Commanders, but the sample size was just too small to make a call on how he will do in the NFL.

I have no doubt the Patriots will beat us this Sunday.... Indy never plays well in New England, but I think we keep it close for maybe the first 3 quarters, and then New England runs away with it. 31-16 I would say is the final in this one for New England.

But any who...... How bout those Oilers winning 5 in a row.... Maybe one of my teams will face a Boston team after all.... in the Cup!!!!

GO OILERS!
I don't think the Indy defense has exactly proven itself - they've played the Jaguars twice, the Titans twice, the Commanders, the Texans, the Broncos and the Chiefs.

That's one really good NFL offense in 8 games (to be fair, they did hold the Chiefs to 17 points).

Last edited:
I don't think the Indy defense has exactly proven itself - they've played the Jaguars twice, the Titans twice, the Commanders, the Texans, the Broncos and the Chiefs.

That's one really good NFL offense in 8 games (to be fair, they did hold the Chiefs to 24 points).
Can only play who is on your schedule.... I am not saying the defense is world beaters, but the teams they have played they have looked pretty solid.

GO OILERS!
You can't stand teams that purposely tank?

colts-suck-for-luck_design.png

Pats should blow out Colts. This is the last easy game left.

Can only play who is on your schedule.... I am not saying the defense is world beaters, but the teams they have played they have looked pretty solid.
Yes, and I should have mentioned that in my post.

Are you including the Broncos in the "pretty solid" assessment? :high:

You can't stand teams that purposely tank?

View attachment 13451
I'm just a fan, not an owner of the team. I didn't like that they tanked for Luck... Granted most of the year they used Painter as QB.... so I am not sure if that was on purpose or not. Painter was absolutely horrendous at QB...... I hate it when a team tanks, 2011 Manning was hurt with a neck injury and they used one of the worst backup's of all time..... They might have won another couple games or so, but they really were terrible that year.... Horrendous o line, running game, and defense... Mix that in with a bad QB.... 2 wins or whatever they had that year isn't that far off from what they could do no matter what. The only reason the Colts even made playoffs in 2010 is because of Manning.... Even then they went 10-6 and it was a dog fight to get into the playoffs.... Any other QB that year, I am sure they would have won 4 or 5 max.

I will never stop cheering for the Colts ever, even if they do things that I don't like... such as tanking possible in 2011. And if they do that again this year, I won't like it either.... Doesn't mean I will jump shit to another team :)

Last edited:
Yes, and I should have mentioned that in my post.

Are you including the Broncos in the "pretty solid" assessment? :high:
Colts held the Chiefs to 17 this year.... Pretty solid if I may say so myself :)

I was scratching my bald head at this too.
Again.... I am a fan, not the owner or coach... What exactly am I suppose to do here? I have been a Colts fan for 18 years..... They sucked horrendously in 2011.... They had curtis friggin painter as QB....... Yes I think half way through the season, they tanked.... I don't like it, but I am not going to stop cheering for my team....

Believe it or not, there are lots of things my teams (Oilers have done) that I don't like.... Still going to cheer for them.

I try and send the management mail, but they just keep ignoring me.

Again.... I am a fan, not the owner or coach... What exactly am I suppose to do here? I have been a Colts fan for 18 years..... They sucked horrendously in 2011.... They had curtis friggin painter as QB....... Yes I think half way through the season, they tanked.... I don't like it, but I am not going to stop cheering for my team....

Believe it or not, there are lots of things my teams (Oilers have done) that I don't like.... Still going to cheer for them.

I try and send the management mail, but they just keep ignoring me.

I wasn't knocking you. I just thought the line: "I hope not, because I can't stand teams that purposely tank" was odd given the obvious 2011 season of tank.

No worries.

I will never stop cheering for the Colts ever, even if they do things that I don't like... such as tanking possible in 2011. And if they do that again this year, I won't like it either.... Doesn't mean I will jump shit to another team :)
:toast:

Lol
I wasn't knocking you. I just thought the line: "I hope not, because I can't stand teams that purposely tank" was odd given the obvious 2011 season of tank.

No worries.
I didn’t know losing a bunch of games with Painter was obvious 😂 Manning barely got the Colts to the playoffs the year prior. Expecting Curtis Paynter useless ass to do it was laughable haha. It was a tank, but at the same time the colts were just a really terrible team that year.

Back