So who is this FallingAlice? A brief history of the Planet

Reading this thread confirms what a great foundation this site has.

Having gone through tough times and rising up like a Pheonix to become the best site I've ever visited.

Thanks to FA and the 25 mods.

Thanks FA and to the past and present 25 mods!

You all can thank King of Kings for me joining this great site. I was Moverandshaker at the old Patriots.com BB, and chatroom. I was bit more reserved in the BB due to the place being a LOT more strict. But my personality could not be held back in the chatroom.

Just after being the Winner of the Last person who post thread KOK told me that I should join this place. Its like the WWF of Bulletin Boards. So I came up with the name imapig because quite frankly i am...:coffee: I guess when I first started I enjoyed shocking people in to extreme laughter. Some get it, and some did not, but I did not join to please everyone. I came here to laugh, and have a great time reading all the posts from great football minds to fellow perverts alike, and some are both....Well most are..:)

I was lucky to join in 2008 during the height of this place. IT had so many brilliantly, and talented people always trying to out due each other. I recall laughing one day so hard that I had a shit eating grin that lasted for hours.

When we had the huge split, and a boat load of members left I was stunned with grief.. But I also believe the changes were really not that bad, I felt people may have over reacted, including myself. But I kept the faith because IMO this is the best football site on the net. You will have to pry my dying fingers away from keyboard before I leave. Love live the manbewb.
Piggy

You all can thank King of Kings for me joining this great site. I was Moverandshaker at the old Patriots.com BB, and chatroom. I was bit more reserved in the BB due to the place being a LOT more strict. But my personality could not be held back in the chatroom.

Just after being the Winner of the Last person who post thread KOK told me that I should join this place. Its like the WWF of Bulletin Boards. So I came up with the name imapig because quite frankly i am...:coffee: I guess when I first started I enjoyed shocking people in to extreme laughter. Some get it, and some did not, but I did not join to please everyone. I came here to laugh, and have a great time reading all the posts from great football minds to fellow perverts alike, and some are both....Well most are..:)

I was lucky to join in 2008 during the height of this place. IT had so many brilliantly, and talented people always trying to out due each other. I recall laughing one day so hard that I had a shit eating grin that lasted for hours.

When we had the huge split, and a boat load of members left I was stunned with grief.. But I also believe the changes were really not that bad, I felt people may have over reacted, including myself. But I kept the faith because IMO this is the best football site on the net. You will have to pry my dying fingers away from keyboard before I leave. Love live the manbewb.
Piggy

The one reason you won is I left the bb. I hated the grammar police over there.

The one reason you won is I left the bb. I hated the grammar police over there.
No the reason I won because I got some inside info that the poster who is the 10,000th post would be declared the winner by a certain MOD. I don't think many people knew that. So I hovered and posted like a hawk for days when we were getting close to 10k... So unless you knew 10k was the winner you my friend would have lost...The thread closed immediately after I won..:)

Back