Sound the Horn Bang the Drums the Hawks are Coming to Town!

Tom Brady is the most overated QB in the league. Matt Hasselbeck has ten times better #'s, not to mention a ten times better team. Which is why after this Sunday, you guys will be exposed as the joke of the league that you are.

All you guys do is talk about Belichick like he's vince Lombardi, when really he couldn't even hold Lombardi's jock. In a big game, I'll take Holmgren anyday over Belichick....

....By the way...Starbucks is 100 times better than Dunkin Donuts swill.

how many super bowls have Holmgrem won compared to Belichick??

Hasselbeck aint in Bradys league...no one is

And have you tried a Boston cream donut from Dunkin....then you missing out

Its an inside joke that I wouldn't expect anyone like yourself to understand. Those on the Sea Hawks boards know who I am and what I'm all about.

ENFORCER said:
Hasselbeck aint in Bradys league...no one is

What league is that???....the one right below Peyton Manning, Steve McNair, and Pennington??? You right there isn't anyone in his league.

Megasaurass said:
Its an inside joke that I wouldn't expect anyone like yourself to understand. Those on the Sea Hawks boards know who I am and what I'm all about.

I see...that's really what's important isn't it? Maybe you should try some lubrication next time?

Undertaker #59 said:
I see...that's really what's important isn't it? Maybe you should try some lubrication next time.

Listen, If you think making Gay jokes is going to hurt my feelings??? Its not. I've dealt with it since grade school. You're not the first and certainly wont be the last. Most people don't have a problem with my sexualtiy because I know my football.

Megasaurass said:
Tom Brady is the most overated QB in the league. Matt Hasselbeck has ten times better #'s, not to mention a ten times better team. Which is why after this Sunday, you guys will be exposed as the joke of the league that you are.

All you guys do is talk about Belichick like he's vince Lombardi, when really he couldn't even hold Lombardi's jock. In a big game, I'll take Holmgren anyday over Belichick....

Hmmm... Matt is ten times BETTER than Brady, and on a team 10 times BETTER than the Pats, and yet, the Seahawks STILL can't win a playoff game, while Brady and his lousy Pats have 2 SB rings. :huh:

Man, i was giving the Seahawks some credit, I've liked the way they've come around the past few years, but after hearing how great they are and they still have won nothing.... :shake: I guess I'll have to put them in with Pay-me-a-ton and the Dolts. Talented team that always chokes. Cause I'm sorry, if the both Hasselbeck & the Seahawks are TEN TIMES BETTER than Brady and the Pats.... Well, then they are slightly underachieving and deserve to mentioned with the pathetic Dolts.

Megasaurass said:

Another 'hawks trash talker, eh? Welcome to the board sore ass.

You're talking quite a bit of trash considering that your team just lost in your own house to a team coached by Mike Martz when you were up by two touchdowns in the 4th quarter. I hope you guys bring more than one quarterback to the game - you're liable to need them both. You can sure as hell bet that Alexander is going to get a bit of attention from our D.

As far as jocks go - I dunno if BB could carry Lombardi's jock, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't wear it, as it'd be entirely too small to contain what Bill is packing.

Megasaurass said:

Hasselbeck better than Brady? Career QB ratings: Brady 86.6, Hasselbeck 84.6. Brady didn't have a running back to inflate his numbers until this season. Brady's never thrown an interception to Al Harris in OT of a playoff game. A 10x better team? Win two Super Bowls and tell it to me then.

Holmgren has coached 2 Super Bowls. He lost one and came within a decent Pats QB and Desmond Howard of losing the other. Belichick has coached 2 Super Bowls. He won both.

As for Starbucks...Their smallest size is called Tall. Huh?

I hope for your sake the Seahawks remember football games aren't 50 minutes long this week.

JPK (who isn't as bad at smack as he thought...or is he)

Hasselbeck vs. Brady- (Hasselbeck)
Alexander vs. Dillon- (Alexander)
Jackson, Engram, Robinson vs. PAt's Practice Squad WR- (Seahawks)
Belichick vs. Holmgren- (push)
Pat's D vs Hawks D (push)

I can't see how you guys are confident.

Megasaurass said:
Listen, If you think making Gay jokes is going to hurt my feelings??? Its not. I've dealt with it since grade school. You're not the first and certainly wont be the last. Most people don't have a problem with my sexualtiy because I know my football.

I made no judgments. Was just trying to offer you a suggestion. If you know your football, perhaps you should try displaying some of that knowledge instead of talking trash.

Undertaker #59 said:
I made no judgments. Was just trying to offer you a suggestion. If you know your football, perhaps you should try displaying some of that knowledge instead of talking trash.

Isn't this a smack talk thread??? It certainly looks like it. Wheres the trash talk?? I only see facts and strong opinions.

Megasaurass said:

As Frank Barone would say.....Holy Crap!

There is so much wrong with this post that I don't even know where to start....so I won't. I'll just laugh at it and refer you to my previous post.

AAAHHH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay Mega...welcome to the board. Have some fun. Please keep the smack contained to this thread. Thanks.

Megasaurass said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D Jackson, Engram, Robinson????? WHo are they??

ENFORCER said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D Jackson, Engram, Robinson????? WHo are they??

Only the best wide out tandem in the league. Plus with Hasselbeck throwing them the ball agaisnt your secondary, they're gauranteed at least three recieving TD's.
You'll be lucky if your JV team gets one.

Megasaurass said:

Hi Sore Ass,

I enjoyed your comedy sketch about Holmgren. He really showed his genius last week in designing that prevent defense against those tough Rams.
ROFL

There aren't too many coaches that could choke like that. I guess he also had no clue that running the ball would use more time than passing it would.
:huh:

Well, it's been nice chatting with you, and I hope the "fellas" aren't too rough with you tonight.
:spank:
________
Toyota Corolla E20 specifications

dchester said:
Hi Sore Ass,

I enjoyed your comedy sketch about Holmgren. He really showed his genius last week in designing that prevent defense against those tough Rams.
ROFL

There aren't too many coaches that could choke like that. I guess he also had no clue that running the ball would use more time than passing it would.
:huh:

Well, it's been nice chatting with you, and I hope the "fellas" aren't too rough with you tonight.
:spank:

Dchester?? Are you one of those guys who wishes you were from Dchester, to make all your war stories sound better??

Remember the phenominal prevent Belichick skemed up during last seasons match-up against the Colts?? How did that work out for you? The only difference between that and the rams is that we didn't have a fat, over the hill line backer faking injuries.

Back