Sound the Horn Bang the Drums the Hawks are Coming to Town!

Winhawks said:
.....also please remember that the Pats not to long ago were the Laughing stock of the league.....

That's right, the Patriots were a laugingstock at one time. However, if you take a look at the last 10 years, you'll see a team with:
- 6 playoff appearances
- 3 Super Bowl appearances
- 2 Super Bowl victories

I will admit, back in 1992, the Patriots were a joke. It's fair to say that a team with a 2-14 record is a "laughing stock".

Winhawks said:
THE HAWKS D IS GOING TO RIP OUT BRADYS HEART AND FEED IT TO YOUR O LINE, THEN THEY ARE GOING TO HAMMER POOR POOR DILLON SO HARD HE IS GOING TO WISH HE WAS BACK HOME IN SEATTLE ALL THE WHILE OUR O SCORES TDS AFTER TDS. YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF MAMBY PAMBY QUEER TALKIN (nice accents anyway, kind of a cross between English Irish and Queer) FOOLS.
Y'ALL BETTER GO PRAY TO YOUR POPE BEFORE SUNDAY( like it will do any good). SEE YA FOOLS

:dom: :LOL:

Whooooops.....looks like you barely even tripped the Smack-O-Meter.....better try again.....

Undertaker #59 said:
LOL...nice graphic. :thumb:

Thanks bro - I tried to make it easy for our poor trolls to understand.

We really need smarter trolls...maybe guaging their performance using pictures and graphs/meters will help.

Oedipus Tex said:

(P.S. Was that too much?) :rolleyes:

"BRILLIANT!"

That was good the way Sam Kinison was funny. Sometimes going to far is the only way to travel.

I'm a big believer that we all need to come up with news slang terms for things at least once a month. In this one post, you came up with at least three. My goal Monday morning at work will be to use "Chocolate Swordsman" in some context before 9:30 AM.

You are the Seahawks daddy.

ItsGood_ItsGood said:
"BRILLIANT!"

That was good the way Sam Kinison was funny. Sometimes going to far is the only way to travel.

I'm a big believer that we all need to come up with news slang terms for things at least once a month. In this one post, you came up with at least three. My goal Monday morning at work will be to use "Chocolate Swordsman" in some context before 9:30 AM.

You are the Seahawks daddy.
Thanks. Everyone is acting like "Chocolate Swordsman" is new - I thought that was a standby.

I thought that "playing prairie dog" was the most creative bit in that group.

Winhawks said:
By the way dont you geeks even work over there. Whats with the posts a 1 to 2 AM your time. No wonder this country is in big trouble having the rest of us pull the wieght for you slackers.:4321:
From what you've posted thus far cupcake, I can guess what you've been pulling. And BTW, there's no need for you to fill us in on the details of it. What you and the "boys" do in the privacy of your home, is no concern of mine.
________
vaporizers

Megasaurass said:
Doesn't take you folks too long to show your true colors. So what if I'm gay, that doesn't take away from the fact that I'm the biggest Hawks fan out there and I can't wait until sunday when the Hawks roll your asses into the turf. Since the Hawks are such a "bad" team with "ugly uniforms", the sting of the loss will hurt even more.

I don't give a rats ass if your gay,straight,bi or a bestiality freak.

The fact remains your seacows have only proved that they choke in pressure situations aka 2 road wins last season , need i mention last years playoffs against green bay? how about last week that was a beautifully executed choke job! I would have to consider that excellence in ineptitude!:thumb: All I'm trying to get through that empty cavity you call a brain is YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO "TALK SMACK" so either give some reasonable analysis or STFU :D :4321:

Oedipus Tex said:
As the official Planet "guy who takes things a little too far," let me be the one to say:

Bloody over-sensitive yanks. "He made fun of me! Whaaaaahh!" Shaddup and take it like a man! (no pun intended, OldBloodyRectum - don't go getting all hot and bothered).

So, to our fossilized, latte-swilling, buggerer buddy:
Look, Chocolate Swordsman, come Sunday, while you're playing prairie dog with your close friend Lance and the inseperable couple Neil-and-Bob, the Patriots will be showing the Pu$$ys from Puget Sound what a real hit is, and how matchup football is played
So as you drift off to sleep tonight, Stubble Rubber, picture Tedy Bruschi calling out the plays as your boys line up - and as a special treat for you, picture Big Dick Seymour running down Hass from behind and making him his b!tch.

Pleasant dreams...and remember change the sheets.

-Tex

(P.S. Was that too much?) :rolleyes:
LMFAO
thats classic and beats the "rectum ranger,corn hole cowboy" that I call a friend of mine (OMG i have a gay friend!)
hope you don't mind me borrowing chocolate swordsman or playing prairie dog lol
poetry ....pure poetry :thumb:

Entertainment? The Bucs fans were entertaining, you guys are pathetic. I will admit the SmackOMeter was pretty funny but for the rest...I got to say is pretty sad. Kinda like George dubya. Speaking of George dubya maybe he would get elected again if he looked on the Seahawk roster and seen real weapons of mass destruction, but he is to dumb for that. Hey he must be a Pats Fan.

sea slug ........ your knack for mindless babble is surpassed only by your ignorance and lack of knowledge.

you spew with no facts/common sense ........ your a fool and a pathetic excuse for a "troll". :lame: :hang:

Oh my nose. Does it hurt Tommy I mean Marsha, I mean Tommy?

Winhawks said:
Oh my nose. Does it hurt Tommy I mean Marsha, I mean Tommy?

It's nice that you stay up all night thinking of these clever retorts, but doesn't that make it difficult to concentrate during Kindergarten the next day? :D

does anyone else think of Tex Cobb when you think of WinHawks?

Watching the "quailty" of its posts drop to unfathomable depths makes me wanna just yell

JUST GO DOWN!!! JUST GO DOWN!!

Just reading WinHawks jibberish makes me think I should be strapping on my hockey helmet and looking for my schlong to double in size. You know what I mean?

Its funny how you ass backward idiots think that what you say actually holds any merit with me.

" Pats can't overcome the injuries on offence, and their D line is just to old to stop Alexander. HAWKS WIN HAWKS WIN HAWKS WIN:thumb:

Back