Sound the Horn Bang the Drums the Hawks are Coming to Town!

I enjoyed the analysis Flagg. I actually read it. I know that's hard for some of you to believe.

I stocked up on booze last night dchester, but didn't get any gin. Kind of an odd time of year to be drinking it, don't you think. I always wonder what the guy in the liquor store thinks when he sees someone like me buying huge bottles of cheap scotch, cheap bourbon, cheap vodka, and a smaller bottle of glenlivet.

thomas144 said:
I enjoyed the analysis Flagg. I actually read it. I know that's hard for some of you to believe.

I stocked up on booze last night dchester, but didn't get any gin. Kind of an odd time of year to be drinking it, don't you think. I always wonder what the guy in the liquor store thinks when he sees someone like me buying huge bottles of cheap scotch, cheap bourbon, cheap vodka, and a smaller bottle of glenlivet.
He probably figures that you hide the Glenlivet when company is over.
________
volcano digital

Heres something for sissy boy Hasslebeck to look forward too...

1012_sack_1024768.jpg

heres another thing you clowns up in the pacific northwest will ever see..

1075730519_7008.jpg

nepatsfan93 said:
Heres something for sissy boy Hasslebeck to look forward too...

1012_sack_1024768.jpg

is that a booga flying out of Jay's nose? now that's hitting hard when you cause body fluids to fly

MrWhite said:
is that a booga flying out of Jay's nose? now that's hitting hard when you cause body fluids to fly
Knocked the snot out of him, what?

Nice analysis, Flagg. You're probably wrong on all counts, of course, but WTF, it's a BSbbs anyway. ;)

I sense bitterness.....We've got the stereotypical quarterback, winning both on and off the field with talent, good looks, and plenty of charm.

You guys couldn't even get the right Hasselbeck.....

123103-DEFENSE.jpg

style_03142004_hasselbeck1.jpg

Oedipus Tex said:
Nice analysis, Flagg. You're probably wrong on all counts, of course, but WTF, it's a BSbbs anyway. ;)

That doesn't sound very nice. :rolleyes:

Bwahahahahaha! A Hawks fan tries to talk **** when his team chokes like a cheap little bitch. Bwahahahahaha. Ending the streak? If I were you I would be worried about that fat slob coach of yours that cant manage a lead, a Defense that breaks in crunch time. Your team let Marc friggin Bulger beat you. Marc Bulger. You guys are so done this week.

Isn't it nice to play an actually halfway decent opponent...it will help us keep our troll bashing skills sharp for when we play meaningful games at the end of the season....

BobKraftsCoozie said:
Isn't it nice to play an actually halfway decent opponent...it will help us keep our troll bashing skills sharp for when we play meaningful games at the end of the season....

No doubt...I am VERY rusty........:(

Check out this pic of the seattle QB's....

450hawksportraits07_qbacks.jpg

They should be playing in San Fran..

Aint that cute?

Couple of twinks, aint they?

Oedipus Tex said:
I don't think Flagg will be too upset. He's a big boy.

Nah..I wasn't concerned about that, just your BSbbs comment. No big deal.

Funny how you guys slag us for past seasons,when your team was one of the worst teams in the NFL not that long ago. The Pats turned it around and so are the Hawks. The Past is the Past is the Past, just like the superbowl victory by the NE Patty cakes.
I just hope Marsha Brady your QB doesn't break a nail or get hurt on Sunday. To all of you that are soooooooooo smart and got my IP address and net provider, Like it was real hard, give it up.
HERE'S TO A STREAK ENDING, INJURY FREE GAME. GO HAWKS!!!

Winhawks said:
To all of you that are soooooooooo smart and got my IP address and net provider, Like it was real hard, give it up.
HERE'S TO A STREAK ENDING, INJURY FREE GAME. GO HAWKS!!!
I know that you're probably nervous over the beating the SheHawks are about to get, but don't freak out over nepatsfan93's signature. It only shows your IP address to you. I see my IP address, and everyone else sees their own info.
________
swed

Back