Sound the Horn Bang the Drums the Hawks are Coming to Town!

Is this thing on? Winhawks..come in Winhawks...bring you're little sore-ass friend...he's got some 'splaining to do!

Steve1 said:
Start the engines.....the busride back to the airport after the game will suck for the SeaDorks. And, gee, I hope the players can sleep on the long, LONG sad flight back to the rainy city.

Time for some more male bonding for the seadorks.

You guys think WinHawks will reincarnate himself as WinJets this week?

BTW WinHawks, the "greatest WR 3-some in the NFL" was really quite impressive yesterday. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger bunch of stone hands playing that position before.

I kept yelling at Hasselbeck to keep throwing the ball to Koren Robinson. Thank God he listened to me, that guy SUCKS!!!

Good luck Patty cakes, your streak is about to end on Sunday. Y'all have nobody to stop the Hawks and we have a swarming D that is going to take the Patty Cakes apart. Heres to a streak ending injury free game.

THE TEA PARTY IS OVER THE HAWKS ARE COMMING TO TOWN!:thumb:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The Shehawaks are imploding before everyone's eyes, and you're gonna come here talking shit? Really? ROFL ROFL

Think it's bad now? Wait til next year when the Walrus goes home to the bay area, leaving your team with a new coach, who has a new system to put in place, Seneca Wallace as your starter after Hasselbeck is out with injuries sustained in Training Camp, a porous defense, and the 12th Man decides that sitting in the cold, pouring rain of December ain't really worth a shit after all... ROFL

Back