southcarolina

But, really, im not southcarolina
Reaction score
Hello, my name is southcarolina, and i am an insomniac. I work swing shifts at a large manufacturing facility and also have sleep apnea, so my sleep schedule is all kinds of F'ed up. It was suggested by one of PatriotPlanets most esteemed members (OK thats not true...it was RoadGrader) that i create and watch over a late night thread. So here it is.

Hopefully this thread will evolve into some sort of mutated hybrid of Dave Atell's Up All Night, a show that i always thought was pretty cool. If nothing else it will give me place to post my sleep deprived ramblings. I mean there is only so many times you can watch the Girls Gone Wild infomercials before your hands get too blistered to work the remote and you soul gets too scarred for redemption ( Its 472 times....dont ask me how i know)

So, i do hereby call the first meeting of S.C.I.T to order:

Members in attendance:

gomezcat, blantyr, WisColtFan7, Jh, Wandering Athol, PatPatriot, Claremonster, HSanders, DarrylStingley, jaychamp, TITAN126, MattsPats, Tosh, southcarolina*

Im sure al lot of you just left your browser open and went to sleep, but maybe a few of you are actually awake. Its 4 AM here in South Carolina. Ive been awake since midnight. Most of you i recognize...a few are new to me. Perhaps there will be less pressure to post for the first time in a thread like this.

Anyway, i am southcarolina, and i am an insomniac. Welcome to my thread.

Heres my first contribution:

An explanation of where my avatar tagline come from.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JpwjnMFlJI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JpwjnMFlJI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

When I get to the other side I'm gonna find his "wife" and **** that bitch up for all the years she cheated us out of him.

He was one funny mother****er.

Alcoholic9* on 12-27-2007 at 06:06 AM said:
When I get to the other side I'm gonna find his "wife" and **** that bitch up for all the years she cheated us out of him.

Dayam straight...he was always one of my faves!:thumb:

Alcoholic9* on 12-27-2007 at 03:06 AM said:

Tru dat. And the person that started Farely on his stuff.

I probably went to bed a second after you posted this SC. Momma was actually tired last night. My sister's kids wore me out!

southcarolina* on 12-27-2007 at 12:46 PM said:
I read somewhere recently that it was Andy Dick who got Phil Hartmans wife re-hooked on coke.....ahh here it is...

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/07/17/jon-lovitz-beats-up-andy-dick/

Yep. Andy Dick is a piece of human excrement and nobody should watch any of his crap for his role in that sad story.

Phil Hartman was the balls and did everything he could to save his crazy wife and Dick helped her get strung out again.

I just saw a SNL christmas special where they showed some old intro clips and one scene showed hartman sitting at a table holding hands with that crazy skank.

Somebody should have been fired for showing that clip.

Hawg73 on 12-27-2007 at 01:41 PM said:
I just saw a SNL christmas special where they showed some old intro clips and one scene showed hartman sitting at a table holding hands with that crazy skank.

I remember feeling the same kind of empty thud inside when hearing about his death as I did with Princess Di.

In watching the best of Farely on SNL, at the end there is a clip of Hartman and Farely and I think it was Hartman's farewell show. They were both sitting on the stage and Hartman was singing a goodbye tune with tears in his eyes and Farely is snuggled up next to him. Kills me every time I see it.

:bump:

Theatre of the Damned!!!

dawnofthehoeees.jpg

zombie.jpg

I just watched Hot Fuzz. It wasnt as funny as i hoped it would be.

Hey all, new here, left Patsfan, bc of some weird shit going on there!

Claremonster on 12-28-2007 at 12:37 AM said:
Sorry, I just woke up. What'd I miss?

Well i just watched Hot Fuzz, we all miss Phil Hartman, Andy Dick should die, and shirtsleeve has got some freaky predelictions when it comes to movies.

pantleg on 12-28-2007 at 12:50 AM said:
how many members does the planet have?

the entire planet?

Something along the lines of 6 billion i believe

southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 12:51 AM said:
the entire planet?

Something along the lines of 6 billion i believe
I mean Patriots Planet?

pantleg on 12-28-2007 at 12:53 AM said:
I mean Patriots Planet?

Oh hey...my bad.....sometimes i take things too literally. I just took some Skelaxin, which is apparently a muscle relaxerant so if my thinking is a little muddled. Again i A polo gize.

EDIT: I almost forgot...are you here to grind axes with shirtsleeve, and/or possibly engage in trolling? Cuz it sure seems like it from where im laying.

no, i left patsfan to get away from him. why you know him?

Back