southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 01:30 AM said:
shirtsleeve has been nothing but an upstanding member of Patriots Planet since he joined here. Whatever weirdness you have experienced you experienced someplace else. He didnt follow you here, you followed him here. If his "weirdness" bothered you that much, why did you come running like a little predictable troll? Now begone you insignificant speck of humanity. We have no use for you here.
Easy there, I never said that your shitsleeve was the same guy. My apologies to shirtsleeve here at the planet. Besides, I am pretty sure his name was tshirt.

pantleg on 12-28-2007 at 01:33 AM said:
Easy there, I never said that your shitsleeve was the same guy. My apologies to shirtsleeve here at the planet. Besides, I am pretty sure his name was tshirt.

If you are serious, then change the sig and lose the pic.

southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 01:36 AM said:
If you are serious, then change the sig and lose the pic.

He's not. I watched the guy register. Thinks he's hysterical.

edit: The funniest part is he's a doofin fan!

shirtsleeve on 12-28-2007 at 01:37 AM said:

I know, i was just giving him enough rope to hang himself with.

Dude, You are hilarious. Dont come attacking me, I just dropped my sig, so you would stop crying. And, I am not a fish fan. I love the pats, so beat it!

Thats just pathetic. :)

Hmmm color me surprised...he took down the pic and sig.

Claremonster on 12-28-2007 at 01:40 AM said:
Well, this thread is certainly living up to the "theatre" part of the name :thumb:

Hey here in SC we aim to please. Thats why its legal to marry your cousins. :)

southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 01:40 AM said:
Thats just pathetic. :)

Hmmm color me surprised...he took down the pic and sig.
[/QUOTE Yeah, took it down so the tears would stop. I dont know who that shirtsleeve guy is, but he definately does act like tshirt from the patsfan. And stop talking about me like you know me.

pantleg on 12-28-2007 at 01:43 AM said:
Yeah, took it down so the tears would stop. I dont know who that shirtsleeve guy is, but he definately does act like tshirt from the patsfan.

Like i said, shirtsleeve has been an upstanding member of PP since the day he joined. Any problems you had with him (or anyone resembling him)at PatFans should be resolved there.

pantleg on 12-28-2007 at 01:43 AM said:

And stop talking about me like you know me.

Hit a little close to home, did i?

pantleg on 12-28-2007 at 01:48 AM said:
I bet the only reason your protecting shirtsleeve is that you are one of the guys in the pool with him!

pantleg on 12-28-2007 at 01:51 AM said:
I bet the only reason your protecting shirtsleeve is that you are one of the guys in the pool with him!

And what if i was? Whats it to you?

southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 01:52 AM said:
And what if i was? Whats it to you?
Nothing to me, just leave me out of it!

Claremonster on 12-28-2007 at 01:54 AM said:
Heeeeeeere we go...

:coffee:

Yup. This guy is nowhere near MrBlazes level of trolling. MrBlaze had a little depth. This guy as soon as you challenge him slightly falls back on "Huh huh yer gay!!!111

Its actually sad. I feel sorry for him that he cant even form enough of a logical argument to troll effectively. I mean its pretty pathetic when youre not even smart enough to troll a sports message board.

southcarolina* on 12-27-2007 at 10:57 PM said:
Yup. This guy is nowhere near MrBlazes level of trolling. MrBlaze had a little depth. This guy as soon as you challenge him slightly falls back on "Huh huh yer gay!!!111

Its actually sad. I feel sorry for him that he cant even form enough of a logical argument to troll effectively. I mean its pretty pathetic when youre not even smart enough to troll a sports message board.

True. It's not like it's hard to troll a sports message board. It requires very little skill, very little intelligence, and even less imagination. The good ones have all that, and are at least creative about it.

This one? If I wasn't an insomniac, I'd be asleep already...

Whatever guys, I came here not starting any crap. I had that pic in my sig, that some dipshit sent me. Personally, SC, If you are with shirtsleve or tshirt, or even the same dude. I dont care. You guys go have your little circle jerk. I have plenty of emails from tshirt, and I am telling you that there is some weird shit going on in that guys head. I got the emails to prove it, and at least 20 other guys over at patsfan, that will back me up. So if you start getting PM's from him, don't say i didnt warn ya.

Thats all i have to say to you guys, but believe me, I'm no troll!

Back