Never heard of him.

Which 80's privat investigater show had the best theme song...Magnum PI, Simon & Simon or Riptide?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ZF-kgR8BGc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ZF-kgR8BGc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T0n3ZXKTT4w&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T0n3ZXKTT4w&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OMq59GCaIfw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OMq59GCaIfw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 12:55 AM said:
Oh hey...my bad.....sometimes i take things too literally. I just took some Skelaxin, which is apparently a muscle relaxerant so if my thinking is a little muddled. Again i A polo gize.

EDIT: I almost forgot...are you here to grind axes with shirtsleeve, and/or possibly engage in trolling? Cuz it sure seems like it from where im laying.

Bingo. I know the guy. He's on my ignore list.

southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 01:01 AM said:
Never heard of him.

Which 80's privat investigater show had the best theme song...Magnum PI, Simon & Simon or Remington Steele?
Magnum

pantleg on 12-27-2007 at 09:50 PM said:
how many members does the planet have?

Well, all of the membered members have members, and many of the memberless members have battery-operated members, and perhaps some living breathing members they own as well, so really, it's hard to say how many members we have...

Claremonster on 12-28-2007 at 01:05 AM said:
Well, all of the membered members have members, and many of the memberless members have battery-operated members, and perhaps some living breathing members they own as well, so really, it's hard to say how many members we have...
Good answer

Ok, I am gonna ask you, "Pant leg" to remove my real name from your sig. You wanna come into the control room and stir shit, fine. You wanna post some bullshit sig thinking you are funny, fine. You wanna pretend to be a Pats fan, fine. But get my real name outta the sig.

edit. Sorry about the thread, SC. He works with me.

Claremonster on 12-28-2007 at 01:18 AM said:
That pic of the guys in th ehot tub makes me hate pantleg. I'm just saying.

The fact that he came here for the sole purpose of causing problems and decided to do it in my thread makes me hate him. I do hereby set the over/under at 78 posts.

Claremonster on 12-28-2007 at 01:18 AM said:
That pic of the guys in th ehot tub makes me hate pantleg. I'm just saying.
Hey, its nothing personal. It just goes to show you of the weirdos of on patsfan.

shirtsleeve on 12-28-2007 at 01:19 AM said:
Ok, I am gonna ask you, "Pant leg" to remove my real name from your sig. You wanna come into the control room and stir shit, fine. You wanna post some bullshit sig thinking you are funny, fine. You wanna pretend to be a Pats fan, fine. But get my real name outta the sig.

Moderator, cleanup on aisle 3 please. Moderator to aisle three please. No problems SS. Youre cool with me.

southcarolina* on 12-27-2007 at 10:19 PM said:
The fact that he came here for the sole purpose of causing problems and decided to do it in my thread makes me hate him. I do hereby set the over/under at 78 posts.

Well, there's that, too. Wish he coulda started his own thread, then it could get moved to the AA and we'd be rid o' him...

pantleg on 12-28-2007 at 01:20 AM said:
Hey, its nothing personal. It just goes to show you of the weirdos of on patsfan.

I unignored you to see if you pulled my name. You didn't. You got that pic from the last to post thread. VFY posted it about a year ago. I saw you lift it.

shirtsleeve on 12-28-2007 at 01:19 AM said:

If this is you, leave me alone! I don't want to chat with you any more. Stop sending me pics!

Claremonster on 12-28-2007 at 01:22 AM said:
Well, there's that, too. Wish he coulda started his own thread, then it could get moved to the AA and we'd be rid o' him...

I will galdly sacrifice this thread to the AA if thats what is needed. I can alawys start another :)

shirtsleeve on 12-27-2007 at 10:19 PM said:

You got nothing to apologize for. Not your fault pantleg is apparently a dick.

Wrong guys, if this is tshirt from patsfan, he is a weirdo. If its not you, sorry. Your name sounds like his.

Claremonster on 12-28-2007 at 01:25 AM said:
Everybody here is a weirdo. Are you sure this is the hill you wanna die on?
Look, i just came here from pats fan, where there was this dude tshirt, who i thought, was cool to chat with. Then he started pming me. Then came weird pics, etc. I thought when i came here, i would just give all of you the heads up. If you guys tell me shirtsleeve is not the same dude. Its cool with me. Just dont pm me shirt, no offense.

pantleg on 12-28-2007 at 01:24 AM said:
Wrong guys, if this is tshirt from patsfan, he is a weirdo. If its not you, sorry. Your name sounds like his.

shirtsleeve has been nothing but an upstanding member of Patriots Planet since he joined here. Whatever weirdness you have experienced you experienced someplace else. He didnt follow you here, you followed him here. If his "weirdness" bothered you that much, why did you come running like a little predictable troll? Now begone you insignificant speck of humanity. We have no use for you here.

Back