southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 01:57 AM said:
Yup. This guy is nowhere near MrBlazes level of trolling. MrBlaze had a little depth. This guy as soon as you challenge him slightly falls back on "Huh huh yer gay!!!111

Its actually sad. I feel sorry for him that he cant even form enough of a logical argument to troll effectively. I mean its pretty pathetic when youre not even smart enough to troll a sports message board.

Thats because we are a bunch of dorky no life middle aged fat pervs who get together every year at a forum party and have a circle jerk. Of course we can out think him.

Or maybe he is just lonely and fantasizing about that.:shrug:

pantleg on 12-27-2007 at 11:01 PM said:
Whatever guys, I came here not starting any crap. I had that pic in my sig, that some dipshit sent me. Personally, SC, If you are with shirtsleve or tshirt, or even the same dude. I dont care. You guys go have your little circle jerk. I have plenty of emails from tshirt, and I am telling you that there is some weird shit going on in that guys head. I got the emails to prove it, and at least 20 other guys over at patsfan, that will back me up. So if you start getting PM's from him, don't say i didnt warn ya.

How prescient. I just now got a PM from a guy named TshirtTuxedoPantCuffLegHemStitch, and he told me you blow goats...

I was up...must've missed this thread. I spend a lot of late nights studying, and even though I'm on Christmas Break, I can't shake my late night habits. :)

pantleg on 12-28-2007 at 02:01 AM said:
Whatever guys, I came here not starting any crap. I had that pic in my sig, that some dipshit sent me. Personally, SC, If you are with shirtsleve or tshirt, or even the same dude. I dont care. You guys go have your little circle jerk. I have plenty of emails from tshirt, and I am telling you that there is some weird shit going on in that guys head. I got the emails to prove it, and at least 20 other guys over at patsfan, that will back me up. So if you start getting PM's from him, don't say i didnt warn ya.

Well i appreciate you looking out for my well being. But to say you didnt come in here to start any crap is just false. You came in here with that pic and that sig precisely to start crap. To say otherwise is a pure lie. We all know it. Theres no point in denying it. You are a troll pure and simple. I suggest you move along to some other "less weird" forum. You wont be missed.

shirtsleeve on 12-28-2007 at 02:02 AM said:
Thats because we are a bunch of dorky no life middle aged fat pervs who get together every year at a forum party and have a circle jerk. Of course we can out think him.

Hey is it my year to bring the Crisco, or not. I can never remember. Must be all the Oxycontin ive been taking.

TITAN126 on 12-28-2007 at 02:04 AM said:
I was up...must've missed this thread. I spend a lot of late nights studying, and even though I'm on Christmas Break, I can't shake my late night habits. :)

Hi Titan....welcome to my Insomniac Theater/Troll Beatdown thread :D

BTW apparently taking prescription muscle relaxers make me kinda feisty.

Just something to file away for future reference.

southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 02:10 AM said:
Hi Titan....welcome to my Insomniac Theater/Troll Beatdown thread :D

On the bright side, it brought the post count to 66 and rolling.

shirtsleeve on 12-28-2007 at 02:14 AM said:
On the bright side, it brought the post count to 66 and rolling.

Yeah. maybe some people will be entertained by it in the morning.

southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 02:19 AM said:
Yeah. maybe some people will be entertained by it in the morning.

I guess, sorta like stopping to look at a car accident. But getting back on track, this thread did sound like a good idea. Those of us unable to sleep/stuck at work for the graveyard shift have a shit shooting thread.

shirtsleeve on 12-27-2007 at 11:28 PM said:
I guess, sorta like stopping to look at a car accident. But getting back on track, this thread did sound like a good idea. Those of us unable to sleep/stuck at work for the graveyard shift have a shit shooting thread.

We need to get back to the weird movie screenshots from earlier. Those were wicked... :thumb:

Claremonster on 12-28-2007 at 02:55 AM said:
We need to get back to the weird movie screenshots from earlier. Those were wicked... :thumb:

Well if you are gonna have a theatre of the undead, er, insomniacs, zombie movies should be showing at it.

And here are the members of the theatre at 3:30

Violet, Claremonster, WTE, southcarolina*, TITAN126, twentytothree, shirtsleeve.

vampire.jpg

southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 03:35 PM said:
I just watched Hot Fuzz. It wasnt as funny as i hoped it would be.

yeh, i seen it last night.
it was good, but it was no shawn of the dead

southcarolina* on 12-28-2007 at 01:01 AM said:
Never heard of him.

Which 80's privat investigater show had the best theme song...Magnum PI, Simon & Simon or Riptide?

Simon & Simon

Ok its time.....

Welcome to SCIT

Members in attendance:

Mr NFLfan, blantyr, Ras*, yppak, sarge, Twombles_62, PatriotPat, Wandering Athol, Claremonster, chef, dynasty13, shirtsleeve, TITAN126, johnJoseph,

I took more muscle relaxers a little while ago so if i go all wacky on yall youll know why.

What i am doing right now:

- Listening to Between The Buried And Me's newest cd Colors. So far i like what i hear.

- Uploading via uTorrent

- Eating Jalapeno and Cheddar tater chips and drinking some ice tea

- Waiting for my drugs to kick in so i can go back to sleep

what i an doing.
about to eat dinner, because its 7 o'clock

Back