Sox Planet - come join us for some sexy sox talk

There's still a pulse and they have some bad teams coming up.

There's still a pulse and they have some bad teams coming up.

Yup. Important 2 weeks coming up. If they can manage to be 2-3 games above .500 before Houston comes into town, I won't declare them (quite) dead yet.

As bad as they've been, they are so very fortunate to only be 5.5 out of 1st, and 3.5 behind the Yanks.

Amazing stuff, Red Sox 9 runs in the 3rd inning to go 9-1 up in Chicago and in the 4th inning another 5 runs! 14-1 now off 13 hits. 8 different batters with RBIs.

Amazing stuff, Red Sox 9 runs in the 3rd inning to go 9-1 up in Chicago and in the 4th inning another 5 runs! 14-1 now off 13 hits. 8 different batters with RBIs.

Nice

Cheers

Tonight was a turning point. This offense is getting hot and the rotation is rolling! This team is getting dangerous again!

Red Sox opened up a nice 5-2 lead now, top of the 8th. Red Sox at bat with bases loaded and 2 outs.

And that's a Grand Slam homer!! 9-2 now! Bogaerts with the GS!

And there's the win. 9-2, 3rd win in a row and a whisker off .500 with one game back from the 2nd place Yankees and now on to Baltimore!

It's coming. 11 of their last 16, 7 of their last 8, rotation rounding in to shape and the offense is clicking.

And just like that a poor loss to the Orioles. I thought we’d give them a beat down.

And just like that a poor loss to the Orioles. I thought we’d give them a beat down.

Happens. They looked tired last night and they had a guy making his ML debut on the mound. :shrug_n:

Happens. They looked tired last night and they had a guy making his ML debut on the mound. :shrug_n:

Yeah, I have to be fair here, it can be tough on the road like that. You play a series in Chicago and then you're over to Baltimore the very next day.

It's what's always interested me about Baseball, how may games these guys play. it's a very difficult sport to play at the best of times, but add in the amount if games to play and it's a real slog.

Hey, when did the Sox get Chris Sale?

:toast: :woohoo:

Back