Sox Planet - come join us for some sexy sox talk

Hey, when did the Sox get Chris Sale?

:toast: :woohoo:

Back to Fenway tomorrow. Twice this year already, and may the bats stay crazy. Elite tickets this time or so they say. Friend works for some Bank that has Field Box Club tickets and it's her turn. They come with parking right at the gate, a dedicated dining and beverages restaurant, and Seats half way twixt home and third, in first row. So anyway, I won't end up stuck in my seat unable to move and facing the centerfield Bleachers from the first base side.

Go sox

11-2 to the Sox, top of the 9th. Looking good!

And if the Yanks close out TB, they'll be 3 back of TB and 2.5 from NYY. Considering the awful start, that's a damned good spot to be in.

Back to Fenway tomorrow. Twice this year already, and may the bats stay crazy. Elite tickets this time or so they say. Friend works for some Bank that has Field Box Club tickets and it's her turn. They come with parking right at the gate, a dedicated dining and beverages restaurant, and Seats half way twixt home and third, in first row. So anyway, I won't end up stuck in my seat unable to move and facing the centerfield Bleachers from the first base side.

Go sox

2-0 on the year.

And if the Yanks close out TB, they'll be 3 back of TB and 2.5 from NYY. Considering the awful start, that's a damned good spot to be in.

At this point they've played at a .727 wining percentage for more than half their season now.

Looks like the boys have finally found their mojo from last year, a sweep of the Mariners was nice payback for the first 4 games of the seasons. Listening to the Mariner announcers it seemed all they cared about was winning the season series against the Sox and even that didn't work out at all for them.

3 games over .500 and closing in on first place, this is the Sox team I was hoping to see this year.

Looks like the boys have finally found their mojo from last year, a sweep of the Mariners was nice payback for the first 4 games of the seasons. Listening to the Mariner announcers it seemed all they cared about was winning the season series against the Sox and even that didn't work out at all for them.

3 games over .500 and closing in on first place, this is the Sox team I was hoping to see this year.

Totally agree. When Red Sox bats are consistently hitting there are not many teams at all that can match up with them. They have already had an 8 and 9 run inning that shows their explosive hitting strength. When the Sox leave less than 7 men on base per game they do well. Really glad to see Sox break out the broom w/Mariners after the 3-1 shellacking they took out in Seattle. 4 in a row now and tough Rockies team coming in next couple days. Go Red Sox !!!

I don't think they've announced who is pitching tomorrow but Sale is on the bump tonight. Would be nice to see a comparable performance to his last outing.

Obviously rooting for a sweep of this abbreviated series but even a split (with an off-day Thursday) puts them in pretty good shape going into the Houston series this weekend.

Back