Sox Planet

Sorry to bug you, but any updates???

I tried repairing the database, didn't make a difference.

I can not even get into the Admin control panel for vBulletin.

I tried replacing some of the files, tried changing the database password, and some of the configuration files. Nothing has changed.

My only option that I can think of now is to try and run the installation script and see if I can use that to repair. I would imagine there would also be a chance of failure and losing things. I need a large block of time to do this, so it would probably be this weekend.

If you like, you can use BSU for now. Not the same, but there is not a lot I can do right now.

I created a thread for today's game here: https://bostonsportsuproar.net/t/bo...igers-at-fenway-park-june-5-2018-matchups/101

I am sorry for the troubles.

I have to assume we got hacked again. Thanks UT for your efforts. This should be different

It was different. It was nice to see a certain someone from days past :)

Soooo..... it's dead?

Yes, but some of us are in the new place. I don't miss the old Sox Planet at all. Boston Sports Uproar has some really cool features. Oh, and a certain someone from way back is there. :D

Yes, but some of us are in the new place. I don't miss the old Sox Planet at all. Boston Sports Uproar has some really cool features. Oh, and a certain someone from way back is there. :D

Ok, I will give.... Who?

Another hint: "insomniac theater"

I am pretty sure I already have forgotten my password need to check to be sure.

I just reset the password. Still learning my way there, see Mikie but not you....yet. :)

I've posted 89 times and read 459 posts. Same profile picture there.

Back