Special Olympics Polar Plunge

TBrownslady

BINGO!
Reaction score
Hello my wonderful Patriots Planet fam! I don't normally come on here to ask for things but this time it is for a cause that is very near and dear to me. On February 28 I will be taking a plunge into the cold Atlantic ocean! All donations will go to the Special Olympics :) Every bit helps and is so very much appreciated! So if you are able to help out I would love it!

Thank you all!!!

Here is the link! (I hope)

http://polarplungema.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1122675&lis=0&kntae1122675=C94294C8890B4FAD9D600BDF8918440D&supid=417208666

Good luck to you! This will be my 5th year plunging into the Mississippi on March 7th. 30 seconds of cold, followed by a sense of pride to help out a lot of great people.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck to you! This will be my 5th year plunging into the Mississippi on March 7th. 30 seconds of cold, followed by a sense of pride to help out a lot of great people.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you! I have never done one but finally found a cause that makes me want to run through 7 feet of snow into the cold Atlantic :) it's worth it to see those kids faces! My little cousin has downs and the special Olympics is something for her to participate in and make her feel special. That makes my heart Happy

Hi all! Due to "unsafe" Beach conditions or plunge got canceled. However, we do not want to disappoint those who have donated or those who may still want to so my friend Lauren and I will be plunging into a pool in the snow in my backyard on the 14th :) Thank you to those who donated it means a lot :)

Hi all! Due to "unsafe" Beach conditions or plunge got canceled. However, we do not want to disappoint those who have donated or those who may still want to so my friend Lauren and I will be plunging into a pool in the snow in my backyard on the 14th :) Thank you to those who donated it means a lot :)

Cheers, :toast:

4s5s.gif

Back