Sports Betting Is Legal In Massachusetts! Finally!!

Up and running in a couple of months, maybe 3.
Online sites are plentiful and legal, too.

Cool. Now get Charlie to call old Chris up here in NH and tell him to sign the bill and finally legalize weed.

I mean both of these issues in both states have been ridiculous.

I’m not sure how I feel about sports betting. With modern technology and cell phones someone can ruin their life in a night.

I suppose that’s true already though. So what the hell. With freedom comes risk and accountability. Self responsibility. I believe in freedom.
I’m not sure though that gambling is good for society. Ya know, family structure and everything. There’s no winning for a long term gambler.

I’m not sure how I feel about sports betting. With modern technology and cell phones someone can ruin their life in a night.

I suppose that’s true already though. So what the hell. With freedom comes risk and accountability. Self responsibility. I believe in freedom.
I’m not sure though that gambling is good for society. Ya know, family structure and everything. There’s no winning for a long term gambler.

I agree yes the freedom is theirs by right. The right to one's life is the root of all rights.

It is terribly tragic when it all goes sideways with gambling or drugs or alcohol.

One of my life's loves hung himself in his exes back yard over these issues.

That changes nothing but tragic it is.

The very same thing could be said by taking the jabs. Or hard drugs. Or Tesla cars on autopilot mode. Or... :coffee:

Life is short. Life is a risk. Do whatever you want to do...just my opinion.

Back