Spygate evidence "destroyed" in Foxborough!

dashoe

Reaction score
This keeps getting better and better.

"Fish also explains (and we can't recall ever seeing this before) that the materials surrendered by the Pats were destroyed in Foxborough by Jeff Pash and Ray Anderson."

Goodell never even seen the "evidence"!! He never intended to see the tapes which would explain him handing down the punishment BEFORE reviewing the evidence.

This whole thing is like RG's clothing, the more layers you peel off the more it stinks.

In the end, Karma always wins.

Tell me what was on these tapes. I want to know this great all time secret that was on these tapes that would blow everything open.

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-15-2008 at 11:12 AM said:
I don't think anyone knows...and I am sure that is how Bob wanted to keep it.

No tell me what could have been on there? Tell me these mind blowing secrets that would allow the pats to just beat every team in the league. I really want to know. See the problem is, you folks find this an excuse. The reality is signals are attempted to be taken by all teams and scouts at all times, scouts are even sent to other teams practices, the whole issue here is not the signals they got, its the method they used to get them, and if you think the pats invented this, then you need help. It was another form of scouting, that up until 2006 late was not even talked about. It was an NFL rule, made up by the NFL, it was violated, it was enforced. Why this has anything to do with congress, who knows. The senator is basically a idiot eagle fan with power of his voice to be heard. Its not illigal, its not rape, its not murder, it was an NFL rule, its not even steroids which has been violated in the NFL, it was a rule the NFL made, not the state, not the country, so what form the NFL decides to impose this is up to them, not congress.

It has everything to do with Congress. Who pays Congress? The citizens. Where does the money come from? Taxes. What gets taxed? NFL game

This should have a higher interest than Iraq when it comes to Congress in regards to the government actually gets a return unlike Iraq.

Its like if you go to the store and buy a product and get home and drink it and it was nothing more than dirt water but you payed for clean water....Guess what...That violates the Consumer Act.

midgar8784 on 02-15-2008 at 11:25 AM said:
No tell me what could have been on there? Tell me these mind blowing secrets that would allow the pats to just beat every team in the league. I really want to know. See the problem is, you folks find this an excuse. The reality is signals are attempted to be taken by all teams and scouts at all times, scouts are even sent to other teams practices, the whole issue here is not the signals they got, its the method they used to get them, and if you think the pats invented this, then you need help. It was another form of scouting, that up until 2006 late was not even talked about. It was an NFL rule, made up by the NFL, it was violated, it was enforced. Why this has anything to do with congress, who knows. The senator is basically a idiot eagle fan with power of his voice to be heard. Its not illigal, its not rape, its not murder, it was an NFL rule, its not even steroids which has been violated in the NFL, it was a rule the NFL made, not the state, not the country, so what form the NFL decides to impose this is up to them, not congress.

If it were nothing, then why the cover up?

dashoe on 02-15-2008 at 12:01 PM said:
If it were nothing, then why the cover up?

Who covered it up? It was made world wide news, nothing was covered up. It was a rule violation, no law was broken, why are the 500 players busted for roids in the NFl make this kind of news? Why wasn't the cap violations by the bronco's and niners attacked by congress when the NFL gave down its punishment? Why are all teams not investigated, when you have admittance of this form of practice from more than one coach? Its a game, the rules are made by the NFL, if the NFL decided tommorow that you could use camera's on the sideline, would it be that big of a deal? Why was the steelers in the 70's not investagated when the NFL passed the rule to test for steroids, and that is something that is illigal. When merriman was busted for roids, did I buy a product that was tainted because he had an unfair advantage and I did not get a "fair" game? Yes its that stupid.

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-15-2008 at 10:47 AM said:

This should have a higher interest than Iraq when it comes to Congress in regards to the government actually gets a return unlike Iraq.

:LOL:
One of the funniest, yet most pathetic sentences written on this bulletin board, or any bulletin board anywhere... ever....

midgar8784 on 02-15-2008 at 11:25 AM said:
1] No tell me what could have been on there? Tell me these mind blowing secrets that would allow the pats to just beat every team in the league.

2] , its the method they used to get them, and if you think the pats invented this, then you need help.

3] It was another form of scouting, that up until 2006 late was not even talked about.

4] Why this has anything to do with congress, who knows. The senator is basically a idiot eagle fan with power of his voice to be heard.

5] Its not illigal, its not rape, its not murder, it was an NFL rule, its not even steroids which has been violated in the NFL, it was a rule the NFL made, not the state, not the country, so what form the NFL decides to impose this is up to them, not congress.

Your post is silly...and proof you don't have a clue...let me help you out ...so you stop listening to only what you want to hear

1] first off...if there was nothing of value to winning on these "Illegal" tapes, why would Belichick risk filming them even after being warned by the NFL only to destroy his own Legacy & The Patriots franchise?

2] Thank you for admitting it's the method of blatently breaking the rules to get these signals...and no they didn't invent this method...but I tell you when it wasn't an enforced NFL rule & everyone was doing it "Legally'...it wasn't an advantage or benifit to any team....

The problem is the Patriots are the "ONLY" team that has been proven to keep doing it after the rule was enforced & gives them a distinct advantage over the rest of the league that does follow the rules...

3] Sure teams try & steal...but they don't have a camera 10' and accessible to Bill Bellichick & his staff on the sidelines...do they ?

4] Seems the NFL has no problem sweeping this under the rugg & giveing the Patriots a full pass to cheat handling it on their own...so somebody has to bring "Integrity" back to the game...

Because alot of people as you know --- non Patriot fans & supporters are sick & tired of watching the Patriots cheat their way to SuperBowls 4 out of every 7 years since Bob Kraft decided to run it and has his masrk on every NFL committee including the referees

5] Congress is protecting the general public from fraud...we invest out money into this sport that keeps it alive & we expect the game to be honest & fair....seems the NFL can't do the right thing....Im glad someone finally is doing something about it or it would never end...

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-15-2008 at 11:47 AM said:

are you serious

The*Big*Lebowski on 02-15-2008 at 12:08 PM said:
Please mini-D, Please tell us exactly how any of this violates any law. I'd love to hear your legal analysis. I need a good laugh.

Laugh at this Big "L"... The Corrupt bullshit Bob Kraft has brought to the NFL...is finally back firing right in his face...

And the world now considers your Patriots frauds & cheaters & it will get alot worst before it ever gets any better...LMFAO!!!

Frauding the general public is Illegal...there are laws against it...

pookie on 02-15-2008 at 12:12 PM said:
:LOL:
One of the funniest, yet most pathetic sentences written on this bulletin board, or any bulletin board anywhere... ever....

Why? Because you know that its true? Obviously your a conservative since you like to AssClown anyone for having an opinion. Its basic economics - we spend billions of dollars in Iraq and get nothing in return. We have spend a little money in investigating a problem in a sport where we get a really big return on. But obviously your going to be too thick headed and give me some sort of bullshit about weapons of mass destruction or terrorist or oil blah blah blah. Congrads on being pathetic.

The*Big*Lebowski on 02-15-2008 at 12:14 PM said:
I let that one slide because I assumed he was just shitting out of his mouth as usual.

Why? Because it is against your team? I would look at it the same way if it was my team. I want to see a fair game which I do invest my money in.

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-15-2008 at 11:30 AM said:
Why? Because you know that its true? Obviously your a conservative since you like to AssClown anyone for having an opinion. Its basic economics - we spend billions of dollars in Iraq and get nothing in return. We have spend a little money in investigating a problem in a sport where we get a really big return on. But obviously your going to be too thick headed and give me some sort of bullshit about weapons of mass destruction or terrorist or oil blah blah blah. Congrads on being pathetic.

I almost pissed myself laughing directly at you. Now I remember why you are an assclown.

pookie on 02-15-2008 at 12:34 PM said:
I almost pissed myself laughing directly at you. Now I remember why you are an assclown.

Hey, let's keep it civil in this thread. Stay on topic please without the insults.

Back