Start telling me how a Biden Admin. is going to be teh bomb.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
I think you should also mention limping, because you know, THE BEN. 😁

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
Well, if we are being honest, this is actually a Harris Administration by proxy and judging by the cabinet picks a smattering of an Obama third term...both of which bode ill for sound fiscal stewardship, individual responsibility and individual freedom.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
It will be the bomb for a lot of foreign people. Back to Eternal War. Back to murdering entire families with a single drone strike at weddings and funerals. Back to assassinating American citizens in other countries, and killing their underaged children.

O-Bomber 2.0

It won't be murder, though, as long as you refer to them as militants.

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
Yeah. This is what I expected. Facebook is full of anti-Trump posts from the left. I begged my lefty friends to start posting positive stuff about Biden.
Crickets.

Biden's only virtue here is that he isn't Trump.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
One caveat, don't mention Trump.Thanks.

You just killed this thread. lol

Yup. There might be a post or two just to "prove otherwise", but you can sum up the democrats in 2020 as the "Yellow Wave"....they are all Yellow Dogs.

2. person who is inclined to support any candidate affiliated with the Democratic Party, regardless of the candidate's personal qualities or political qualifications.

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
If Biden takes on Big Pharm as he stated he will, I believe that will go a long way in helping all Americans burdened with huge medical expenses by ending exploitative pricing, and closing tax write-offs for advertising their products.

DeflateThis

Reaction score
It will put your guns in a big pile and blow them away. Your might also get blown away by the increase in taxes.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
If Biden takes on Big Pharm as he stated he will, I believe that will go a long way in helping all Americans burdened with huge medical expenses by ending exploitative pricing, and closing tax write-offs for advertising their products.

Biden took $25 Million from Big Pharma for the campaign.

EDIT: It is probably a lot more than that, but in dark money.

Last edited:

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
I haven't really made it a secret that I'm quite excited at Biden's stance on housing policy.

We need some real leadership on this issue, from a national level. Our cities are struggling to keep up with housing needs.

johnlocke

Reaction score

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com

At Lilly, where Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar once ran the U.S. division, 54% of the money has gone to Democrats and 46% to Republicans. Lilly employees have given $45,000 to Biden and $13,000 to Trump, according to CRP.

Biden does not accept donations from corporate PACs; all his Regeneron, Lilly and Gilead dollars came from their employees.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
End zoning. Problem solved.
His plan is a definite start to that. It doesn't go as far as saying "you can build whatever you want on this land", but it would eliminate being able to say "you can only build one dwelling on this land".

I swear, arguing about housing with people will someday give me an embolism. I've seen people call five story buildings "skyscrapers". :rofl:

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I think he's much more of a centrist than thought. I suspect the wild leftists will be disappointed. He's already kicked BLM to the curb, for instance. He has to have in mind the fact that his party lost seats in the house, and if history holds, he will lose the House altogether 2 years hence, and that would mark the end of his agenda. So it's best not to go too far left too soon, despite the shrieking of the extremists.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
His plan is a definite start to that. It doesn't go as far as saying "you can build whatever you want on this land", but it would eliminate being able to say "you can only build one dwelling on this land".

I swear, arguing about housing with people will someday give me an embolism. I've seen people call five story buildings "skyscrapers". :rofl:

Heh, they can build them 100 stories high as far as the eye can see in every city in America. I live in small town America, and I figured out 2 plus decades ago that when the place I live no longer meets my wants and needs I can move elsewhere to a place that does meet my wants and needs. Sure, I don't get to take the elevator down several stories and walk three doors down for that delightful $5-$10 cup of frothy café goodness, or across the street for that $30 random_ethnic_inspired fusion dish I saw on some random foodie's twitter feed...but that's okay. I'm just shocked that the rest of America currently packed into those 18x18 mile patches of dirt we call Cities still hasn't realized that they too can move to the other 95%+ of the country. Hell, the only problem I have with where I live now is that it's not rural enough. We've paid off this house last year though, and that final move is imminent.