Start telling me how a Biden Admin. is going to be teh bomb.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
PC:
The unemployment numbers under Trump were the lowest ever recorded. Easy to verify.

Side note: I am really busy and really frustrated with this thread, I am talking to UT about it and frankly if the tone doesn't get fact-based and productive I am going to lock it, hand out warnings and points liberally, and if UT disagrees he can rescind them.
Yes, it is easy to verify and it wasn’t the lowest ever. So no. But the unemployment number WAS the highest since the Great Depression under Trump. Also easy to verify.

Side note: I got mocked, called “fucked up” and “special needs”, while not posting anything inflammatory myself in response. Start there.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Yes, it is easy to verify and it wasn’t the lowest ever. So no. But the unemployment number WAS the highest since the Great Depression under Trump. Also easy to verify.

Side note: I got mocked, called “fucked up” and “special needs”, while not posting anything inflammatory myself in response. Start there.

Highest unemployment numbers because mainly blue state governors shut down their economies among other recklessness and utter foolishness against all sense and reason.

The unemployment numbers are on them and you know it.

OP
AnOldTroll

AnOldTroll

Reaction score
All I wanted with starting this thread is give me proof a Biden administration is going to be better for our country.
I don't see it.

I see authoritarianism ramped up. Us becoming so different from what I grew up with.

Simple as that.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
All I wanted with starting this thread is give me proof a Biden administration is going to be better for our country.
I don't see it.

I see authoritarianism ramped up. Us becoming so different from what I grew up with.

Simple as that.
what, you don't enjoy inflation?

OP
AnOldTroll

AnOldTroll

Reaction score
Only thing I enjoy is my family.

You know the rest, not allowed to...legally. You can jump thru hoops. I ain't that kind of person.
CA for you.

It's only gonna get worse. My opinion.

Last edited:

johnlocke

Reaction score

Providence Colt

Reaction score
All the while being undercut to a degree I've not seen in my lifetime by unsound, unwise, and unjust policies and regulations.

Reckoning is approaching and it won't be pretty. Inflation is already spiraling out. Industries and products being regulated out the market and much else.
I’d be less dismissive of this if we hadn’t heard this all before under Obama.

We managed to dodge the apocalypse from 2009-2017, somehow. Strangely I think we’ll manage yet again.

johnlocke

Reaction score
And then Biden will have narrowly avoided it and the next Republican President will have saved us.

I'm not sure we make it that far. But I can hope.

Until the time bad ideas are removed from the culture stemming from the academics that's most that can be hoped for.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

The only, literally only, reason why unemployment went up was because of blue states shutting things down.

So how precisely is that on Trump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Providence Colt

Reaction score
The only, literally only, reason why unemployment went up was because of blue states shutting things down.

So how precisely is that on Trump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Because he was a belligerent asshole that had a combative relationship with those Governors whereas I feel like you could agree that Biden could schmooze those Governors into agreeing with him.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Because he was a belligerent asshole that had a combative relationship with those Governors whereas I feel like you could agree that Biden could schmooze those Governors into agreeing with him.

I believe Biden was in favor of the lockdowns.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

I don’t disagree, but the outcome would have been the same. Unemployment would have skyrocketed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
As soon as state and local leaders (notice, not federal level) started to shut down non essential (this is debatable as anyone who gets a paycheck has an essential job, doesn’t matter of it is the nurse or the massage therapist) jobs, unemployment numbers went up. Prior to that, they were pretty low. I will say it again, not trump, not anyone at the federal level shut down any jobs, that was all on the state and local leaders. Red states opened up a lot faster then blue states. Unfortunately many jobs weren’t just lost for a short time but forever. That is also on the state and local leaders, not the federal leaders as they can’t shut down state economies. That is outside of their power. Basically as soon as one state shut down “non essential jobs”, others followed. That isn’t in trump (and wouldn’t be in Biden either if it was him).