Start telling me how a Biden Admin. is going to be teh bomb.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I don’t disagree, but the outcome would have been the same. Unemployment would have skyrocketed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Florida’s unemployment rate was over 14%, so it certainly wasn’t simply a “blue state Governor phenomenon.”

Trump’s chaotic response of going from ignoring it to belligerent, I’m sure, didn’t help. As evidenced by the fact that the US had a putrid response in the form of death rate but is currently experiencing a great rate in terms of vaccine rate/distribution. I’d point out the reason why but it would make the neg-rep snowflakes cry.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Florida’s unemployment rate was over 14%, so it certainly wasn’t simply a “blue state Governor phenomenon.”

Trump’s chaotic response of going from ignoring it to belligerent, I’m sure, didn’t help. As evidenced by the fact that the US had a putrid response in the form of death rate but is currently experiencing a great rate in terms of vaccine rate/distribution. I’d point out the reason why but it would make the neg-rep snowflakes cry.
Was over 14% and soon back way down due to DeSantis’ leadership.

Trump was waaaaay more consistent that Dr. Manipulatior (Fauci).

Only one that cries on here is you.

johnlocke

Reaction score

For the umpteenth time, the death rate looks like it was nowhere near the levels you think they are. This has been discussed ad nauseam so I won't continue that argument.

Bottom line. The powers that be, mostly blue, fucked with the American people as part of a nasty agenda. This was all-out war on individual rights over a virus that harms few and they knew it.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, that's the motto, right?

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Was over 14% and soon back way down due to DeSantis’ leadership.

Trump was waaaaay more consistent that Dr. Manipulatior (Fauci).

Only one that cries on here is you.
So yes, the unemployment wasn’t strictly a blue state phenomenon. Glad you’re onboard.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
For the umpteenth time, the death rate looks like it was nowhere near the levels you think they are. This has been discussed ad nauseam so I won't continue that argument.

Bottom line. The powers that be, mostly blue, fucked with the American people as part of a nasty agenda. This was all-out war on individual rights over a virus that harms few and they knew it.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, that's the motto, right?
Yes, you’ve done a wonderful job of robotically beating into your keyboard the majority opinion here while providing literally nothing unique or of substance.

Thank you for sparing me that and “not continuing that argument”.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Yes, you’ve done a wonderful job of robotically beating into your keyboard the facts here while providing literally nothing unique or of substance.

Thank you for sparing me that and “not continuing that argument”.
FYP.

johnlocke

Reaction score
So yes, the unemployment wasn’t strictly a blue state phenomenon. Glad you’re onboard.

It was mostly caused by blue states even in liberty-minded states that had problems the shuttering of "non-essential" businesses led to a crippled supply chain that forced closures and massive layoffs. Every day liberals need to check themselves before they wreck the country. You voted for this shit.

Brothers, you asked for it.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
It was mostly caused by blue states even in liberty-minded states that had problems the shuttering of "non-essential" businesses led to a crippled supply chain that forced closures and massive layoffs. Every day liberals need to check themselves before they wreck the country. You voted for this shit.

Brothers, you asked for it.
I’m rather enjoying things opening up, the unemployment rate dropping, and the death rate plummeting.

Glad I voted for it, indeed.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I’m rather enjoying things opening up, the unemployment rate dropping, and the death rate plummeting.

Glad I voted for it, indeed.

How do you feel now knowing that your line of thinking killed, bankrupted, caused addictions and suicides to skyrocket, and in every instance violated the rights of hundreds of millions of Americans?

johnlocke

Reaction score
Glad that the President that oversaw that chaos is gone.

For the last time, he is not culpable for the disaster of the last year. Your party is.

And nice slimy evasion tactic. There must be a course all you liberals take in the art of evasion and not answering questions.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
For the last time, he is not culpable for the disaster of the last year. Your party is.

And nice slimy evasion tactic. There must be a course all you liberals take in the art of evasion and not answering questions.
Yes, nothing is or ever was Trump’s fault, you’ve been quite clear on your opinion on that.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score

there is no neg rep. you complained enough that the oh so important internet negative points were divorced from emojis, remember?
you're welcome!😁