Start telling me how a Biden Admin. is going to be teh bomb.

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
Florida’s unemployment rate was over 14%, so it certainly wasn’t simply a “blue state Governor phenomenon.”
You realize that Florida's economy is largely based on tourism right? Are you so brain cramped to think that when half the country was shuttered it would equate to low unemployment numbers?

Providence Colt

Reaction score
You realize that Florida's economy is largely based on tourism right? Are you so brain cramped to think that when half the country was shuttered it would equate to low unemployment numbers?
Thank you for the personal insult. You’re a right-winger though, so nothing will come of it.

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is I haven't been on the right my whole life. It's just when I started paying more and more taxes and saw that MUCH more of my money was being taken from me for dumb programs and handouts that I started to get a little touchy about where MY money was going. Hell, I voted for Obama (1 time)and thought health care was a good idea until I saw that I got fucked for having a job and, you know, collecting a pay check. Forget about the fact that the program I had from work cost me only 200 a month for the family plan and it went up to 700 for the next reup because of "the legislation." No subsidies for Joe and his family but dumb bitches with no income and 4 kids got the damn world handed to them.

foobahl

Reaction score

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

I don't really have a problem with what the administration is doing with appointees, just the hypocrisy of it all. I would be just fine with all presidents putting the people they want in positions.
Proving once again that the American political left is, as it has been since the 1700s, the most racist and divisive organization the country has ever seen.

Last edited:

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
She also said "I believe" you will be turned away.... that's not a very clear way to say that so that people actually know what you mean. It sorta has an implied hint hint nudge nudge wink wink flavor to it