Starting to get old

Joe

Registered Loser
Reaction score
Getting frustrating to run into these error messages at every other thread

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/patriots/public_html/BB/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3254

It's at about 50% of the time. And if I get the error I have to find another way to navigate into the thread (try page 2 instead of 3, try entering from the forum itself instead of from the "Last post in thread x" shortcut)

I know. It sucks.

According to the latest update from Austin, the hardware migration should be done by end of week, which should help some. Hopefully we can get the board upgraded pretty quickly after that.

If it becomes absolutely unusable, we'll move over to soxplanet until the upgrade is complete.

Thanks for hanging in there.

I know. It sucks.

According to the latest update from Austin, the hardware migration should be done by end of week, which should help some. Hopefully we can get the board upgraded pretty quickly after that.

If it becomes absolutely unusable, we'll move over to soxplanet until the upgrade is complete.

Thanks for hanging in there.

udaman

Was there a board upgrade recently? Things have been running 10x smoother the past week or two

Yup.

We are on the new server, the board software has been updated a few minor versions (a major upgrade may be down the line), and I was able to chase down the rest of the PHP errors from incompatible mods and kill them.

Reactions: Joe
Back