Stay Classy, Pittsburgh!

WisColtFan7

Oh, you didn't know?
Reaction score
PITTSBURGH – Police have arrested a 17-year-old boy accused of robbing an usher who worked at the baseball stadium where the Pittsburgh Pirates play after he stopped his car while having a heart attack on his way home from an extra-inning game.

Police aren't identifying the suspect because of his age. They said Tuesday he approached the car and pulled out 58-year-old driver Michael Schacht, who had been slumped over and in distress. They say he stole the man's wallet and drove off in his car, leaving him on the ground.

Police were puzzled by the man's death because he had only a superficial head injury when he was found April 10 a mile from PNC Park.

The suspect doesn't qualify to be charged as an adult. He's being taken to a juvenile detention facility.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_pnc_park_usher_dead

Rashard Mendenhall has also been lowering the class of Pittsburgh (I didn't know that this was possible) with some of his comments. He fits in well with the Steelers.:insane:

Rashard Mendenhall has also been lowering the class of Pittsburgh (I didn't know that this was possible) with some of his comments. He fits in well with the Steelers.:insane:

When asked about the incident, Mendenhall replied "We are all God's fumblers, Super Bowl goats, carjackers and thieves."

I heard Mendenhall was attending Carl Everett's dinosaur hoax symposium this year.

Where is SF87?:insane:

Thinking up excuses for Mendenhall's comments. I would expect to hear:

"Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, so Rashard is only speaking the truth."

"We'll never hear his side now."

"How did those buildings fall from the bottom downward? It's a reasonable question. Maybe Rashard is onto something."

I could think of a gazillion of them, and I'm sure SF is sitting around waiting to justify, you know, kind of like the "She was out drinking and looking for it."

:coffee:

When having a heart attack, make sure your windows are up, and the car is locked, so someone doesn't rob you:insane:

When having a heart attack, make sure your windows are up, and the car is locked, so someone doesn't rob you:insane:

^^^
You all should listen to him. He's pre-med.

tmb_4890_480.jpg

Back