Steeler Bros?

Flagg the Wanderer

Mourning Algernon
Reaction score
So the Steelers drafter Connor Hayward to pair with his brother Cam.

They also have the Watt brothers, the Edmunds brothers and the Davis brothers on the squad.

Just thought that was...I dunno, worth sharing or whatever. Philadelphia is the city of brotherly love, so that's out. Maybe The Family, but that's kind of runs up against the Bills Mafia...

They also have the Watt brothers, the Edmunds brothers and the Davis brothers on the squad.

Just thought that was...I dunno, worth sharing or whatever. Philadelphia is the city of brotherly love, so that's out. Maybe The Family, but that's kind of runs up against the Bills Mafia...

Harbaugh Brothers next.

Hayward is a Spartan so I want him to succeed.

That said, he will struggle. Yes, he has a name. His on field performance wasn't that great. I am surprised he was drafted at all and I suspect ONLY the Steelers would do it and for the story we are discussing RN.

Last edited:

Pittsburgh is Appalachia. It's a different kind of family. :coffee:

You're still brother and sister even if you divorce in Pittsburgh.

Back