Steelerfan87??

Assclown SF87??

• YES..It's about time that douche learnt a lesson

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • NO..the guys just misunderstood

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Enough with the AssClown polls already!!

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

P4E

Reaction score
Who think he's a troll??

all he seems to be doing lately is slating the pats,most would say thats all he has ever done

Who thinks we should have him spend some time down in the assclown forum,not a ban,just a week or 2 down with D22 and the rest

MODS,WOULD YOU AGREE TO THIS IF THE MAJORITY DECIDE TO VOTE HIM TO THE ASYLUM

SteelerFan87 on 12-15-2007 at 10:13 PM said:
Wow, I NEVER thought I'd get an assclown thread from P4E...

Well maybe if you stopped acting like an ass,i wouldn't have done this thread,you are turning into a troll,plain and simple

P4E* on 12-15-2007 at 05:17 PM said:
Well maybe if you stopped acting like an ass,i wouldn't have done this thread,you are turning into a troll,plain and simple

Was I acting like an ass when I defended you on SA, despite your efforts to bait people there with your "Here we go Patriots! Here we go!" crap?

He hasn't done anything assclown worthy imo. He just has an Oedipus Complex. Besides..he makes ME feel better about ME.:)

SteelerFan87 on 12-15-2007 at 10:20 PM said:
Was I acting like an ass when I defended you on SA, despite your efforts to bait people there with your "Here we go Patriots! Here we go!" crap?

Dude,you piss most people off with your little shitty views on the pats..carry on digging your hole:thumb:

P4E* on 12-15-2007 at 05:24 PM said:
Dude,you piss most people off with your little shitty views on the pats..carry on digging your hole:thumb:

Well I'm so sorry my opinions have offended you. I know you're a saint who has never said or done anything to piss people off here. :rolleyes:

SteelerFan87 on 12-15-2007 at 10:27 PM said:
Well I'm so sorry my opinions have offended you. I know you're a saint who has never said or done anything to piss people off here. :rolleyes:

Im no saint at all,drink,drugs and all that,but im a patriotfan,you my greek friend are not..your'e pretty much a patriot hater,right?...your'e just like D22,just with less class:thumb:

Anything else you want to say?

P4E* on 12-15-2007 at 05:30 PM said:
Im no saint at all,drink,drugs and all that,but im a patriotfan,you my greek friend are not..your'e pretty much a patriot hater,right?...your'e just like D22,just with less class:thumb:

Anything else you want to say?

This is a joke, right?

Those of you that keep demanding that SF87 be regulated to the AA are the ones that are getting on my nerves. You all need to do one of the following:

A) Develop a thicker skin

B) Stop reading his posts

C) Put him on ignore.

I say he has yet to post anything that is worthy of his being damned to the AA. As the old saying goes: If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. You all come across as a bunch of whiny, "you can't dis my team on my board" punks.

SteelerFan87 on 12-15-2007 at 05:27 PM said:
you tell 'im SF87

WTF is soccer-hoodlum boy thinkin' with this kind of poll??

don't you have to have some semblance of cred to be calling out for the ouster of another PP member like this?

maybe I'll start an assclown SF87 poll and we'll have a race to see which poll can garner the most votes :thumb:

RoadGrader on 12-15-2007 at 05:34 PM said:
you tell 'im SF87

don't you have to have some semblance of cred to be calling out for the ouster of another PP member like this?

maybe I'll start an assclown SF87 poll and we'll have a race to see which poll can garner the most votes :thumb:

As long as they're all no's. :thumb:

RoadGrader on 12-15-2007 at 10:34 PM said:
you tell 'im SF87

Suprise,suprise.retard of the year jumps in with another wise ass comment

SteelerFan87 on 12-15-2007 at 05:36 PM said:
As long as they're all no's. :thumb:
you sound nervous.....don't be nervous......

if I start an Assclown SF87 poll nobody would participate anyway because what cred do I carry around here :shrug:

P4E* on 12-15-2007 at 05:39 PM said:
Suprise,suprise.retard of the year jumps in with another wise ass comment

RG owns the short bus that you ride on.

Back