Steve Buckley is Ghey...does anyone really care???

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
I don't give a rats ass. I can understand him being closeted with him being a sports reporter and hanging around clubhouses and jocks and cliques of sport reporters.

But seriously, being gay is the in thing. All the cool kids are doing it nowadays. Turn on a tv or movie or listen to a song and chances are that person is ghey or playing a ghey charchter.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...e_to_my_coming-out_party/srvc=home&position=1

I'm sure when he's being a dick to a caller, they might make mention of it..I couldn't care less, and to be honest thought he was before he made the announcement anyway.

Anyone that hasn't known Buckley's affection for hairy ass has clearly been living in a cave over the last decade.

This means that the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Spell" by the Baseball Writers Association of America is already working!!!!!!

I mentioned this on Sox PLanet earlier but when I was talking to my brother this morning we were wondering what the news was....I think I just assumed this to be the case with Buckley...not sure why.

honestly I don't care and wish him the best

I've never given a damn if anyone is gay or not.

I am however, highly anti-Herald and am disgusted you would post a link to that black hole of suck on our message board. Shame on you for bringing that here SOKB, shame on you.

:shake:

I heard him on WEEI today. While I don't generally care, I understand his need to come out and get on with his life one way or the other. Considering there are no openly gay professional athletes in the major, male American sports leagues, I can't imagine an openly gay beat writer is any more welcomed in the locker rooms.

I don't think he did to be a martyr or any kind of a trailblazer, I get the sense he did it because at his age he just couldn't continue to lurk in the shadows any longer. That's got to be tough. I hope the wave of this being news-worthy crests soon so we can just get back to baseball.

That explains how Buckley got that first hand report when Rod Rutledge crashed his car in that I95 rest stop.

He should take a shower with Ordway. I bet that would cure him right quick.

I wish he had waited until after the Pats' season ended. All I've heard this week is blather about Bert Blyleven, the "Steroid Era" & now Buckley's so-called "bombshell."

If I have to listen to another week of this while the Pats are in the play-offs I'm going to wish he'd go back into the closet. It's hard enough listening to Gresh pontificate about football never mind this.

I could Care less. So what a sports reporter is GaY.

I've never given a damn if anyone is gay or not.

I am however, highly anti-Herald and am disgusted you would post a link to that black hole of suck on our message board. Shame on you for bringing that here SOKB, shame on you.

:shake:

+100 freaking reps.:):rockon:

Good for him and I wish him the best, it matters not to me.

And as HH noted so eloquently, I don't read the Herald either.. they'll never get my 75 cents again.

i thought everyone knew about this a long time.

Anyone that hasn't known Buckley's affection for hairy ass has clearly been living in a cave over the last decade.

.. or a desert for the last half a decade.

Is this guy some kind of sports writer? When did they become news?:coffee:

Back