Strike-through

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
I see planeteers who manage to strike-through (draw a line through) text. I do it easily enough in word, but it doesn't seem to cut and paste to here successfully.

Looking for a "tutorial".

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, BostonTim

I see planeteers who manage to strike-through (draw a line through) text. I do it easily enough in word, but it doesn't seem to cut and paste to here successfully.

Looking for a "tutorial".

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, BostonTim

View attachment 86789

<strike>doesn't</strike> works for me!

That is more than is necessary, instead of strike, it should just work with s tags

<s>Or is that tag banned here.</s>

How about <blink>blink</blink>

<scroll>SCROLL</scroll>

Nope. neither of those work.

Is this newly acquired knowledge gonna replace your 'never mind' threads? :cool:

You <blink>blinking</blink>,<strike>striking</strike> mofo's

<blink>:coffee:</blink>
<blink></blink>

<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="left">scrollin' scrollin' scrollin' scrollin'</marquee>

<bounce>
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="up">Up, up & away!</marquee>

</bounce>

What is going to be your next random thought thread going to be about.

<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="right">Movin' scrollin' to the right</marquee>:dbanana:<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="right"></marquee>

Thanks Joolz - you must <strike>need</strike> want more rep +1.

Cheers, BostonTim

Not trying to make you feel bad, but if you quote someone's post that contains an effect you wish to replicate, you'll see the markup they used to create it.

<strike>Cheers</strike> Keep on rockin' - TR

Nice tips, thanks. Now I can annoy people even more than usual.

Not trying to make you feel bad, but if you quote someone's post that contains an effect you wish to replicate, you'll see the markup they used to create it.

<strike>Cheers</strike> Keep on rockin' - TR
Thank you kind sir. I actually knew this (the two or three little tricks I do know, came to me that way). But I didn't know how to search for an example of a strike-through which I could then quote and emulate. Life for us lesser mortals is complicated.

Cheers, BostonTim

<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="left"><blink><strike>LOL!</strike></blink></marquee>

Back