Super Bowl Arrangements

I figured that out when she said she wants to hit Watt in another thread... So denver girl, what kind of undies are ya rockin' today?

I wonder if they're brown? You know, like the color of Tebow's undies after the Patriots playoff game last year (when this DenverNative person disappeared)

Hello folks. "Bucket List Time." Long-time fan but I just noticed it's been almost 1 1/2 years since I last logged on.

Please don't think I am jumping ahead of myself or anything, but as the women of the house, I am the financial planner.

In the event our Pats get to New Orleans, has anyone used those "all-inclusive" services - air fare, hotel, game tix, transportation, etc.?

If anyone has been to a super bowl, did you make your own air fare/hotel, game tix - yourself? I'd appreciate hearing from you.

A la carte is easier, IMO. But I travel a lot and have everything down, so while I have my tickets already, I'll get my flight and hotel Sunday the 20th.

A la carte is easier, IMO. But I travel a lot and have everything down, so while I have my tickets already, I'll get my flight and hotel Sunday the 20th.

How long will you be staying this time? Please make this trip as colorful as your Sugar Bowl trip.
Posted via Mobile Device

How long will you be staying this time? Please make this trip as colorful as your Sugar Bowl trip.
Posted via Mobile Device

Eh, it depends. I'm headed to the game Sunday, then back to Boston for the AFCCG, then I've got to squeeze some travel to Florida in between the AFCCG and the Super Bowl, then head from Nawlins back to Florida...so I'm not sure yet.

Probably at least a Fri-Mon or Thurs-Mon deal. Bourbon St. awaits.

More food this time, dude. :wink:

Where in Florida? I may have to return to Hollywood next month. Not wanting to.
Posted via Mobile Device

Orlando/Tampa. Potentially Miami, depends on a few things.

The best place I found in Miami was the view from a mile out in the ocean. I can't believe I captained the boat that far out. Anyway, I had a guide who took us to the fvcking barrio for breakfast. That was amazing. The rest? Not so much.

We spent three days in New Port Richey. Nice bar called Sam's right on the water. There were three dolphins playing and putting on a show. Very cool.

I definitely prefer the northern part of the state. It's just too damn sticky in Hollywood and Miami.
Posted via Mobile Device

However, I do recommend the Wyndham Resort in Pompano. Get a villa!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes very well played.

It was November 20th to be exact. I was glued to the tv and my phone on game days. Some idiot asked me if I knew how Miami was playing and I spewed wine everywhere. I actually told him "Yes I know how they are doing. Do you really want me to tell you? "
Posted via Mobile Device

And then lose every other year. Thankfully the NYG didn't make the playoffs this year. :dith:

For shame Denver fan. For shame.

Denver Broncos Franchise Encyclopedia

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 419-375-10
Playoff Record (all-time) : 18-16 (Last appearance after 2011 season)
Super Bowls Won: 2 out of 6 appearances
Link

Back