SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

Seems like Jalen Mills is unlikely to come off the COVID list. Buffalo is nearly 100% healthy. However, Josh Allen did actually state aloud that he's going to lose circulation in his feet and his toes will be numb.

Seems like Jalen Mills is unlikely to come off the COVID list. Buffalo is nearly 100% healthy. However, Josh Allen did actually state aloud that he's going to lose circulation in his feet and his toes will be numb.
I didn't realize Mills was on the covid list. I haven't really kept up with the news this week but that is devastating if he can't go. Hopefully he is vaxed and he comes off today.

Arians is a two-time HC of the year and SB champion. He's got at least two more postseasons with the GOAT QB at his disposal. The Buccaneers chances of winning the SB this season probably got swept away in hurricane AB (on the heels of losing an even more valuable piece in CG) but they should make a deep run and then probably will be one of the favorites to win it all next season. One more ring and Arians will be a no doubt HOF HC. Although, as I indicated, I think he's already making it.

This has nothing to do with the Patriots - Bills Wildcard game. Please stay on topic.

We have Brady's Planet were you can discuss him and his current team at your heart's content.

My point was simply that pure luck, good or bad, will play a bigger role than you think on your road to a SB win.
I don't disagree with that at all. As a matter of fact I would say that has as much to do with each game as the teams playing in it because really anybody has a chance to get to the super bowl. No matter how it looks on paper, either team is capable of winning this game Saturday night. It's probably why the NFL is the only League that uses a one and done playoff format. Other sports leave less to chance

No Mills.

He's not a huge loss depending on who replaces him. I don't like the 2 standard elevations Bausby and Ross, however. At least Bausby has starting experience
Allen might just have a career night tomorrow throwing the ball.

Well, what do you know, Tannehill comes in 4th in their Passer Rating but you said he wasn't any good! He's better than your boy!
Allen's rating is 87
Mac's rating is 83. Pretty damn good for a rookie. Same score Allen had his 2nd year.
Big Ben's rating is 70. Context matters.
Yeah pretty big drop off after Mac.

I got the message about staying on topic. I'll do my best. I would imagine there's some flexibility there? Considering I was replying to prior comments of others. I can imagine that it's difficult for the Mods to regulate generally as well.

The CB situation for this games looks pretty dire. Not ideal considering how deep Buffalo is at WR.

He's not a huge loss depending on who replaces him. I don't like the 2 standard elevations Bausby and Ross, however. At least Bausby has starting experience
Allen might just have a career night tomorrow throwing the ball.

Ross looked adequate against the Dolphins although that's not saying much considering how bad the defense looked at times.

The pass rush will have to play like rabid dogs or this might fall apart quickly.

Back