SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

I'm not twisting your words.
Tannehill's first years were shit? His stats were the mirror image of Andrew Luck's stats. Twist that. I've already given you the links for their stats.
Yes, you are. You took my initial statement of Tannehill sucking his first 4 years in the league and tried to apply that to a ranking of this year's QBs. Explain how that is not twisting my words. Come on... I am hoping you're smarter than this...

I'll say it one more time and do it slowly so maybe you can grasp it. All. Stats. Are. Not. Created. Equal.

Do you believe garbage time stats, going against prevent defenses should be considered the same as stats that come in other periods of the game? They. Are. Not. Created. Equal.

For guys making an issue ouot of ticket prices, it's league wide

Who the hell wrote that article and why is his/her English language skill so bad?

"The Buffalo Bills final performed a house playoff sport throughout the first Clinton time period, in 1996, so it will stand to purpose Saturday night time’s contest can be a sizzling ticket in a really chilly city."

WTF does that even mean?
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Here's the real article that was plagiarized in the gossipchimp article HK referenced.

Bills' tickets are $40-$49. Rams are 2nd lowest at $93. KC, $100. Bucs, $161. Cowboys, $333. Bills lag greatly in ticket prices and sales. Pegula/NYState might want
to reconsider spending $1.5B on a new stadium for these poor fans.

The Buffalo Bills last played a home playoff game without crowd restrictions during the first Clinton term, in 1996, so it would stand to reason Saturday night’s contest would be a hot ticket in a very cold town.

It is Buffalo, home to the fiercely loyal Bills Mafia fans, however, where the roughly $50 starting price for a ticket is so startling. One factor is clearly the frigid forecast of temperatures Saturday hovering around zero. But there are other elements.

“Another underlying factor is the U.S. and Canada borders playing a role,” said Thomas Leung, a strategic analyst at ticket resale platform Gametime. “So as of (today), Canada is restricting access, essentially, to folks that aren’t fully vaccinated, they can’t basically come back or, you know, enter Canada. So season ticket holders for the Buffalo Bills, in that case, those from Canada that might want to come and watch the game, they can come to the U.S. But the problem is, they won’t be able to come back if they’re not fully vaccinated.”

Prices for Bills tickets have dropped on average 55 percent since the matchup with the New England Patriots was set, Leung said. At the ticketing platform, TicketIQ, the average get-in price has fallen from $99 to $49.

That saved the Rams from the ignominious distinction of the cheapest get-in price when playing their first home playoff game at SoFi Stadium. The Rams’ get-in cost when the week started was $83, but that has risen to $93, according to TicketIQ.

“COVID is probably the easy answer,” said Jesse Lawrence, CEO of TicketIQ, of the less-than-robust demand. “And we’ve seen this is not unusual. We’re seeing price drops across the board for all events right now leading up to the games. So that’s pretty normal behavior. And I just think there’s less last-minute demand than there has been. The planners are buying their tickets and going, but the people that were kind of making a decision to go, you know, last-minute-ish are not, and that, I think is part of what accounts for the drought.”

Get-in prices in Kansas City have dropped from $160 to $100 to see the Chiefs take on the Pittsburgh Steelers. The cheapest prices to see the Bengals host the Raiders have dropped during the week from $273 to $189. And prices to see the Super Bowl champion Buccaneers host the Eagles dropped to $161 from $261, according to TicketIQ.

Then there is America’s team, the Dallas Cowboys, which is the runaway most expensive ticket this weekend for its throwback game against the 49ers. The cheapest ticket cost $339 at the beginning of the week but now it is just slightly less, at $333, according to TicketIQ (standing-room tickets can be had for under $200).

Demand for NFL playoff tickets overall is down 40 percent to 50 percent from 2019, said Lawrence (2020 teams played in empty or reduced-capacity venues).

Yes, you are. You took my initial statement of Tannehill sucking his first 4 years in the league and tried to apply that to a ranking of this year's QBs. Explain how that is not twisting my words. Come on... I am hoping you're smarter than this...

I'll say it one more time and do it slowly so maybe you can grasp it. All. Stats. Are. Not. Created. Equal.

Do you believe garbage time stats, going against prevent defenses should be considered the same as stats that come in other periods of the game? They. Are. Not. Created. Equal.

Might want to tone down the passive aggressive responses a notch.

You can make your point without having to resort to that.

The *Patriots have a Hammer and Sickle on the tail?
The asterix on the Patriots is so pre-2014. LOL. Remember, the Pats can't win without Spying? Then 3 Lombardi's later ... man, seems like a lifetime ago.

Who the hell wrote that article and why is his/her English language skill so bad?

"The Buffalo Bills final performed a house playoff sport throughout the first Clinton time period, in 1996, so it will stand to purpose Saturday night time’s contest can be a sizzling ticket in a really chilly city."

WTF does that even mean?
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Here's the real article that was plagiarized in the gossipchimp article HK referenced.

Bills' tickets are $40-$49. Rams are 2nd lowest at $93. KC, $100. Bucs, $161. Cowboys, $333. Bills lag greatly in ticket prices and sales. Pegula/NYState might want
to reconsider spending $1.5B on a new stadium for these poor fans.

The Buffalo Bills last played a home playoff game without crowd restrictions during the first Clinton term, in 1996, so it would stand to reason Saturday night’s contest would be a hot ticket in a very cold town.

It is Buffalo, home to the fiercely loyal Bills Mafia fans, however, where the roughly $50 starting price for a ticket is so startling. One factor is clearly the frigid forecast of temperatures Saturday hovering around zero. But there are other elements.

“Another underlying factor is the U.S. and Canada borders playing a role,” said Thomas Leung, a strategic analyst at ticket resale platform Gametime. “So as of (today), Canada is restricting access, essentially, to folks that aren’t fully vaccinated, they can’t basically come back or, you know, enter Canada. So season ticket holders for the Buffalo Bills, in that case, those from Canada that might want to come and watch the game, they can come to the U.S. But the problem is, they won’t be able to come back if they’re not fully vaccinated.”

Prices for Bills tickets have dropped on average 55 percent since the matchup with the New England Patriots was set, Leung said. At the ticketing platform, TicketIQ, the average get-in price has fallen from $99 to $49.

That saved the Rams from the ignominious distinction of the cheapest get-in price when playing their first home playoff game at SoFi Stadium. The Rams’ get-in cost when the week started was $83, but that has risen to $93, according to TicketIQ.

“COVID is probably the easy answer,” said Jesse Lawrence, CEO of TicketIQ, of the less-than-robust demand. “And we’ve seen this is not unusual. We’re seeing price drops across the board for all events right now leading up to the games. So that’s pretty normal behavior. And I just think there’s less last-minute demand than there has been. The planners are buying their tickets and going, but the people that were kind of making a decision to go, you know, last-minute-ish are not, and that, I think is part of what accounts for the drought.”

Get-in prices in Kansas City have dropped from $160 to $100 to see the Chiefs take on the Pittsburgh Steelers. The cheapest prices to see the Bengals host the Raiders have dropped during the week from $273 to $189. And prices to see the Super Bowl champion Buccaneers host the Eagles dropped to $161 from $261, according to TicketIQ.

Then there is America’s team, the Dallas Cowboys, which is the runaway most expensive ticket this weekend for its throwback game against the 49ers. The cheapest ticket cost $339 at the beginning of the week but now it is just slightly less, at $333, according to TicketIQ (standing-room tickets can be had for under $200).

Demand for NFL playoff tickets overall is down 40 percent to 50 percent from 2019, said Lawrence (2020 teams played in empty or reduced-capacity venues).
Yep. A lot of factors in play for the current conditions. Small market. Border closure. Cutting off a segment of the population due to vaccination restrictions. Cold. All are playing a role.

If this is true, what do they gain by making it known?

Yeah I'm not sure it is. They haven't really done that since Gilmore iirc, and Allen lit up the man coverage in the last game.

I could be wrong, but I'm expecting more zone. Helps with defending Allen from running too.

Yeah I'm not sure it is. They haven't really done that since Gilmore iirc, and Allen lit up the man coverage in the last game.

I could be wrong, but I'm expecting more zone. Helps with defending Allen from running too.
Man coverage would be suicide with Mills being out.

Back