SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

Sat 15 | Night​

15°

38%
ENE 10 mph
Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Low near 15F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Sat 15 | Night​

15°

38%
ENE 10 mph
Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Low near 15F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Moar wind plz.

Pats have a punchers chance, depending on which Pats team shows up. Been a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde group recently.
A little worried about injuries to key guys.

As was posted earlier they are playing with house money, so just enjoy it and see what happens.

Just wanted to stop by and wish you all luck in the playoffs.

Thanks, Tyler. Any theories or rumors going on about why the Colts play has been so inconsistent? That was a shocker for me.

Thanks, Tyler. Any theories or rumors going on about why the Colts play has been so inconsistent? That was a shocker for me.
Easy. Their team is led by Prince Harry. He’s a complete and utter joke that shouldn’t be a QB on any team. He’s a gutless punk that has zero football IQ.

For example. Manning, Luck and Rivers used to sniff out a Blitz before the opposing team even knew they were going to do it. Fuck head Wentz still can’t figure out how many players should even be on the field. He’s a an utter failure and has been his entire career. Unfortunately we are stuck with this punk for another year because we are stuck with Reich and he loves Wentz. If Indy didn’t have JT at back we would be lucky to win 4 games this year. Until our QB is replaced, we won’t do anything. My guess is they fail next year again and Reich and Wentz will be gone. Who we will have at QB I’m not sure, but I’m willing to take anyone off this forum right now than see Wentz again. Good god he is so terrible. How the franchise goes from Manning to Luck to Rivers to this idiot is beyond me

Unfortunately there are still some on the Colts board that like him. None the less I can get behind the Pats and Bengals to make a run this year. Would be cool with either one!!

Easy. Their team is led by Prince Harry. He’s a complete and utter joke that shouldn’t be a QB on any team. He’s a gutless punk that has zero football IQ.

For example. Manning, Luck and Rivers used to sniff out a Blitz before the opposing team even knew they were going to do it. Fuck head Wentz still can’t figure out how many players should even be on the field. He’s a an utter failure and has been his entire career. Unfortunately we are stuck with this punk for another year because we are stuck with Reich and he loves Wentz. If Indy didn’t have JT at back we would be lucky to win 4 games this year. Until our QB is replaced, we won’t do anything. My guess is they fail next year again and Reich and Wentz will be gone. Who we will have at QB I’m not sure, but I’m willing to take anyone off this forum right now than see Wentz again. Good god he is so terrible. How the franchise goes from Manning to Luck to Rivers to this idiot is beyond me

Unfortunately there are still some on the Colts board that like him. None the less I can get behind the Pats and Bengals to make a run this year. Would be cool with either one!!
Damn, tell us how you really feel :evil:

I give Pats a chance if they don't turn it over and can get a turnover or two.
I mentioned in another thread, but McD better have some plays that loosen up the opposing D and get them on their heels.

Back