SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

woke up today thinking 31-17 buffalo with pats getting down early, halftime 21-3, then rallying a bit (too) late and buff pulling away.
when the pats are not playing well going into the playoffs, they don't fare well (09,19).
So another installment of the last month. What is the over/under for a draw on 3rd and a football field?

Arians is a two-time HC of the year and SB champion. He's got at least two more postseasons with the GOAT QB at his disposal. The Buccaneers chances of winning the SB this season probably got swept away in hurricane AB (on the heels of losing an even more valuable piece in CG) but they should make a deep run and then probably will be one of the favorites to win it all next season. One more ring and Arians will be a no doubt HOF HC. Although, as I indicated, I think he's already making it.
Brady is the coach and GM. You know it, we all know it. Your phony disingenuousness is not flattering to you.

Very happy Wilkerson is active. About darn time!

The betting line has gone from Buffalo -4 to -4.5 today. Sharps are betting the Bills
The O/U has gone from 44 to 43.5 because of the cold weather.

I just have a feeling that there will be a Patriots victory tonight. I'm starting to get pumped and jacked, not at a Pete Carroll level yet.

I'm realistic. Hopeful but not optimistic that BB can pull a miracle the way the team has played the last month.

The betting line has gone from Buffalo -4 to -4.5 today. Sharps are betting the Bills
The O/U has gone from 44 to 43.5 because of the cold weather.
Mills being out probably moved the line.

Not sure what the video was. It says live event no longer available.

But I think most here are hoping for a win, but expecting a loss.
Huh?? It's not a live event. I just clicked on it and it played.
Beyond that the next video talks about how close the numbers are for these teams. 1 and 2 on point differential. 1 and 2 on scored against.
1 and 2 on a number of 2021 stats...

For guys making an issue ouot of ticket prices, it's league wide

Demand is basically tepid throughout the board, with tickets to 5 of the six contests trending decrease because the week progressed, underscoring the challenges going through many occasions working throughout the COVID-19 Omicron wave.

Huh?? It's not a live event. I just clicked on it and it played.
Beyond that the next video talks about how close the numbers are for these teams. 1 and 2 on point differential. 1 and 2 on scored against.
1 and 2 on a number of 2021 stats...
Maybe it's just me. :shrug-n:

I click on it and I'm just taken to the front of YouTube.

Back