SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

Perfectly placed, but floated in there when it was inappropriate to throw it like that. The "right" throw would have hit Nellie about a quarter second earlier, just inside the 5.

I don't agree. That int was because Agholor didn't highpoint the ball. It was right there for him but he decided to make a basket catch by running under it. If he had elevated a step or 2 sooner he'd have had a TD.

I told my sons that Allen was going to run it (on that 3rd and 4) and sure enough, he runs it and gets it.

Godchaux got pushed back like 5 yards. Easy read for Allen.

Defense lost whatever momentum they had with the bye. They've not been the same since.

Somehow this reminds me of the game against Baltimore a few years ago - just don't know if we're good enough to fight back.

You guys never had an issue when I posted here when you were beating our asses...

This is a Pats forum, if you want to thump your chest do it elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't agree. That int was because Agholor didn't highpoint the ball. It was right there for him but he decided to make a basket catch by running under it. If he had elevated a step or 2 sooner he'd have had a TD.
You're right, he should have. But he shouldn't have had to, because Hyde should have still been 5 yards away.

Well the bills have played a perfect game so far. Sometimes you just Gotta say it is what it is and I hope they can’t keep that up. Our Defense really needs to step up.

Bolden catches that ball and this is likely a different game.

Not giving up at all.

Back