SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

Muse......

What did you do?
There is no need was in reference to the post above mine. No need to hear it again

this is the last I'm going to address this topic. if you want to repeat what you've been saying, go ahead. you made your point, but if you need to make it again (and again) feel free

Just checking in here to make sure everyone's okay. No hari-kari or anything, right?

We’re not like Bills fans whose team went to 4 SB’s and couldn’t win a single one. Numerous AFCE , AFC, and SB championships for our team, I think we’ll survive.
As your team, they haven’t won anything worth talking about so give it a fucking rest already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the more reason he should have attacked the ball by jumping up (high-pointing) & reaching out for the ball (catch-pointing) so the guy on his back didn't do it first to pluck the ball off his shoulder. A great catch-point WR uses several techniques and timing to make certain he catches the ball in traffic instead of having it stolen from him.
Look, I don't want to argue with you but I'll help you learn. I've been studying the WR position since 2013 and I've been scouting WRs in the draft since 2014 on this site.

All you have to do is google High-point and catch-point drills for WRs to learn what Agholor should have/could have done to catch the ball.

Great masters of the art of both high-pointing and catch-pointing? Randy Moss and Mike Evans. Did you EVER see a ball thrown to Randy Moss stolen away from him in traffic? Watching Mike Evans at Texas A&M got me interested in the WR position. The guy was incredible. I wanted him really badly for the Pats. He was the 7th pick, lol.

Shorter guys can be great catch-point artists but they aren't by definition high-pointers. 5'9" Steve Smith Sr. was one the very best. Balls were rarely stolen from him. Boldin was another. He wasn't short but he couldn't jump. Both used physicality and body shielding to pluck the ball.

Anyway, have fun.
If you truly are an astute judge of WR's, you undoubtedly know that in order for him to have 'high-pointed' the ball, he would've had to slow up a step, if not two.

We’re not like Bills fans whose team went to 4 SB’s and couldn’t win a single one. Numerous AFCE , AFC, and SB championships for our team, I think we’ll survive.
As your team, they haven’t won anything worth talking about so give it a fucking rest already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can always count on you, can't I?

If you truly are an astute judge of WR's, you undoubtedly know that in order for him to have 'high-pointed' the ball, he would've had to slow up a step, if not two.

If he had slowed down a step or two it would have prevented Poyer from flying above him without creating contact at the very least. You're kind of proving his point that it's on the receiver.

Yeah, I guess it worked out better for him to be passive and let the ball fall all the way to his waist for a basket catch. :coffee:

(Maybe you should have read the link I provided on high-pointing and catch-pointing before you responded)

Yeah, I guess it worked out better for him to be passive and let the ball fall all the way to his waist for a basket catch. :coffee:

(Maybe you should have read the link I provided on high-pointing and catch-pointing before you responded)
What? Did you read what you just typed? It may have sounded better in your head but...

No need to read your link. Let me ask you what you think would have happened had he jumped for the ball where he was?

Seriously?

Used to be the only Bills fan in Wyoming but the whole state dropped the Broncos like hot trash when Josh Allen was drafted. On a personal level it's odd coincidence and almost surreal. The curse is finally broken and we can now have a real rivalry instead of 20 years of beat downs. Howdy to Hawg and others who were around this place a couple decades ago. The broken tables finally paid off :banana:

What? Did you read what you just typed? It may have sounded better in your head but...

No need to read your link. Let me ask you what you think would have happened had he jumped for the ball where he was?

Seriously?

Guess you don't understand sarcasm any better than you understand WR techniques to catch-point the ball.

No need to read up on it? Are you willfully ignorant? Let me ask you, do you think Steve Smith Sr. or Mike Evans would have allowed that ball to drop like Agholor did? Or Moss?
Not a chance in hell. Good receivers attack the ball. He didn't even need to jump; all he needed to do was reach up for the ball a step sooner. TD!

If you're not willing to learn you're not worth my time or the time of anyone else's here.

The curse is finally broken and we can now have a real rivalry instead of 20 years of beat downs.

Yeah, maybe. Takes more than 1-2 years to break a 20 year trend.

It's like smoking for 2 years, quitting and making it for 7-10 days, and claiming all that baggage is in the past.

winning has not been kind to some of the bills fans i've seen online. they're like the girl you think has been a cool chick, but she's the one who has been breaking into your house and boiling your rabbits on the stove, a la fatal attraction. only they do it because they ARE getting what they want...vs. no longer getting what they want.

winning has not been kind to some of the bills fans i've seen online. they're like the girl you think has been a cool chick, but she's the one who has been breaking into your house and boiling your rabbits on the stove, a la fatal attraction. only they do it because they ARE getting what they want...vs. no longer getting what they want.
They deserve to celebrate after 20 years. They have a good chance to beat the Chiefs too.

Back