SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

The Mahomes stuff is over the top. Esp. listening to Collingsworth talk about Mahomes. Collingsworth praises Mahomes for a cross field pass that was incomplete, "NO ONE CAN THROW THAT PASS"... uh... Josh Allen threw TWO of them in the last two games of the season and they were both caught. Painful to listen to...

Used to be the only Bills fan in Wyoming but the whole state dropped the Broncos like hot trash when Josh Allen was drafted. On a personal level it's odd coincidence and almost surreal. The curse is finally broken and we can now have a real rivalry instead of 20 years of beat downs. Howdy to Hawg and others who were around this place a couple decades ago. The broken tables finally paid off :banana:
Hi Wyo. Nice to see you.

The Mahomes stuff is over the top. Esp. listening to Collingsworth talk about Mahomes. Collingsworth praises Mahomes for a cross field pass that was incomplete, "NO ONE CAN THROW THAT PASS"... uh... Josh Allen threw TWO of them in the last two games of the season and they were both caught. Painful to listen to...
Collingsworthless is pretty much a waste of space in the NFL booth.

In spite of the antics of a couple of so called Bills fans here, I still want them to beat the Chiefs. And should they make it to the Super Bowl and play eitherTompa
or the Packers, I hope that they win it.

Sorry, but the great Derrick Henry is back and he’s going to smoke the remaining AFC teams.

Great RBs are a difference maker in the playoffs, always. And he's one of the very best.

Guess you don't understand sarcasm any better than you understand WR techniques to catch-point the ball.

No need to read up on it? Are you willfully ignorant? Let me ask you, do you think Steve Smith Sr. or Mike Evans would have allowed that ball to drop like Agholor did? Or Moss?
Not a chance in hell. Good receivers attack the ball. He didn't even need to jump; all he needed to do was reach up for the ball a step sooner. TD!

If you're not willing to learn you're not worth my time or the time of anyone else's here.
Reach up for the ball a step sooner? LMAO, was the ball suddenly going to speed up? Hyde jumps between Agholor and the ball, to catch the ball. Why/Who/What the... would him putting his arms up have helped there? He was running and attempting to make an over-the-shoulder catch. He would have had to twist his body around, while running full speed mind you, to even try and attempt a high-pointed catch there. I'm sorry but that wasn't happening. The only way, and I repeat, the only way he could have high-pointed that ball would have been to stick his foot into the ground, stopping his momentum, to get his body in a position where he could have possibly stopped Poyer from intercepting the ball. Even then, because of his positioning, I doubt he catches the ball at all trying the high-point maneuver.

Come on chevss... I truly think you're better than this.

Here, let me help you out, this is video of the play in question.

View: https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1483091850449797124

Last edited:
Used to be the only Bills fan in Wyoming but the whole state dropped the Broncos like hot trash when Josh Allen was drafted. On a personal level it's odd coincidence and almost surreal. The curse is finally broken and we can now have a real rivalry instead of 20 years of beat downs. Howdy to Hawg and others who were around this place a couple decades ago. The broken tables finally paid off :banana:
Holy shit, it's Wyo!

Welcome back :toast:

Yeah, maybe. Takes more than 1-2 years to break a 20 year trend.

It's like smoking for 2 years, quitting and making it for 7-10 days, and claiming all that baggage is in the past.

One of the 1st comparisons I saw after Saturday was how the Red Sox flipped the script on the Yankees in 2004.

Absolutely, the Red Sox followed it up by basically owning the Yankees for much of the past 15+ years. But at that moment, I think most Red Sox fans would say a new era started, and the monster was no longer in the closet.

Last edited:
On another board they thought I was a dude for a few years.

Cue in a few minutes a wise crack. 😊

Back