Talking Chargers

NewsZombieBot

Newsie
Reaction score
Running back LaDainian Tomlinson and coach Norv Turner addressed the media today in San Diego to discuss the Chargers' preparations for Sunday night's game versus the Patriots.
Follow the "full entry" link to view both transcripts, as provided by the Patriots' media relations department:

More...

BOU guesses this is now the thread where his comments get picked apart to show what a whiner he is. . .
Not me. I'll just call him classy.:harumph::kisss:

LT is hurt get over it...

Sproles can do the jump on sceen pass and run outside forget the middle PPLLEASE norv forget the middle :)

BOU guesses this is now the thread where his comments get picked apart to show what a whiner he is. . .
Not only will I not pick apart your comments, I won't even ask about your trip to Miami.
(especially since they pounded the Pats a couple weeks back)

Here, I'll pick it apart for you, BOU. Just a few things that stuck out for me:

RB LADAINIAN TOMLINSON
Q: How important is it for you guys to be home for this game?

LT: It’s important because it’s the next home game and it’s obviously important because we’re more comfortable playing at home when we need a win. We don’t have to travel, which is a good thing and playing it at home is always—from our history—has been good for us.

How'd that work out for you during the AFCC Game at home?

Q: How much is your toe problem hindering you as a runner?

LT: As a runner you need pretty much everything that you have as far as your legs are concerned: feet, toes, knees, hamstrings, all that kind of stuff. Obviously when you hurt one part of it, as a runner, it hurts you. But it’s football and as long as I’ve been playing there’s no way that I can expect to not ever be hurt. But I’ve got to play through it and that’s just part of being a football player.

Did you learn that after benching yourself?

Q. What about personally for you? (speaking of the AFCC game last year)

LT: There’s nothing really to remember about it. I didn’t play much. That’s the only thing to remember, or really, to forget.

Define "that much". Did you mean to say 30 seconds?

Here, I'll pick it apart for you, BOU. Just a few things that stuck out for me:

How'd that work out for you during the AFCC Game at home?

One game doesnt really speak to our overall strength at home.

Did you learn that after benching yourself?

Possibly, although anyone who knows football knows the effect toe and knee injuries have on a runningback's effectiveness.

Define "that much". Did you mean to say 30 seconds?

Ask your man?;)

BOU does appreciate the breakdown.

despite them cellphone pics you must not'ha gottin' any in South Beach :D

I DO have a Chargers question tho..... what is up w/ Rivers and his knee so far this year? has he looked OK onnit? wobbly?? taken any bad hits??

what should we expect to see from him Sunday nite??

(please Jammer, do not respond to my questions -- I need to hear from an Authority Figure :D )

And this is the thread where you defend him like he just gave you the best **** of your life. ROFL

Everyone on this forum should be giving that + REP

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wait, this deserves the

wait for it

roflcopter.gif

Touche', my friend! Good luck Sunday (but not too much luck) :thumb:

Agreed and likewise. Let's just both wish for no injuries. Neither team can really afford 'em and one of our teams has to go the distance otherwise Billsfans, Finfans, and McBeam chokers will be coming out of the woodwork. (Though Roethlisberger really is impressive, BOU must admit)

despite them cellphone pics you must not'ha gottin' any in South Beach :D

I DO have a Chargers question tho..... what is up w/ Rivers and his knee so far this year? has he looked OK onnit? wobbly?? taken any bad hits??

what should we expect to see from him Sunday nite??

(please Jammer, do not respond to my questions -- I need to hear from an Authority Figure :D )

Rivers has taken a pounding last two games and is being treated for two severly bruised ribs. Having had a pair of those at one time, BOU thinks it played a major factor in a lot of Rivers' missed throws against Miami.

His knee seems OK. But really it's the play of our O-line that will decide how he plays this week.

And, as for Babalu, congratulations on posting the funniest (and cleanest) animated gif BOU has EVER seen. HE'd steal it for his own use if he had any idea how. Bravo, BOU's hot tea is still stinging his nostrils, f-ing up his keyboard, spotting up his shirt, and his monitor.:clap:

The Chargers are very banged up and have a weak pass D. Not seeing many positives for the Chargers this week, unless the Pats' D gets Jekyll-and-Hyde again. The key is for Cassel to have just an AVERAGE game, even... if he does, the Pats shouldn't have much of a problem.

And, as for Babalu, congratulations on posting the funniest (and cleanest) animated gif BOU has EVER seen. HE'd steal it for his own use if he had any idea how. Bravo, BOU's hot tea is still stinging his nostrils, f-ing up his keyboard, spotting up his shirt, and his monitor.:clap:

You must've missed Claremonster's R-O-F-L whorehouse. :D Break that out, Clare!

Rivers has taken a pounding last two games and is being treated for two severly bruised ribs. Having had a pair of those at one time, BOU thinks it played a major factor in a lot of Rivers' missed throws against Miami.

His knee seems OK. But really it's the play of our O-line that will decide how he plays this week.
TYVM BOU.....I was not a Rivers "fan" until last year's AFCCG because I think Belichick has a good handle on how to force him to make mistakes but he's got more experience now so I'm glad that he is slowed down physically for my rooting interests ;) :D

right clik on the image, clik Properties, select & copy the "Location" line

http://www.drunkreddragon.com/images/roflcopter.gif

upload link to your own hosting account (like Photobucket) and save or save the link and hope it stays active on it's current hosting service

Back