TB12 and Elixir Guerrero - how comfortable are you with his honesty?

Do you trust Elixir Guerrero?

• Yes, with all my heart

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No, he's a bad man Boss

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • not sure but Something stinks in the septic tank

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Thomas is Alex, Elixir is Thomas144 and Spaghetti Monster controls him

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
I mean I am officially changing his name to Elixir Guerrero for the concoctions he creates but do you think he is the Patriots Yoko Ono?

and will his quick response condemning (P)Edelman be the strike that forces Bill to swing for the fences?

I believe him.

I can’t in my wildest envision TB surrendering his legacy to a guy already under the microscope from past exploitations.

Just because JE is a TB12 client doesn’t mean it’s the only place he gets his products from. And he could have gone outside the parameters of their recommended program.

Let’s face it, he plays a far more taxing position than QB. He’s over 30. He’s coming off major surgery. And his game is totally reliant on quickness and explosion. I don’t put it past him to dabble in some HgH, Cream/Clear, whatever to get back and earn millions. I sure as F would.

To drop it in Guerrero’s lap with absolutely zero evidence is shamefully irresponsible and Ill leave to major media.

I believe him.

I can’t in my wildest envision TB surrendering his legacy to a guy already under the microscope from past exploitations.

Just because JE is a TB12 client doesn’t mean it’s the only place he gets his products from. And he could have gone outside the parameters of their recommended program.

Let’s face it, he plays a far more taxing position than QB. He’s over 30. He’s coming off major surgery. And his game is totally reliant on quickness and explosion. I don’t put it past him to dabble in some HgH, Cream/Clear, whatever to get back and earn millions. I sure as F would.

To drop it in Guerrero’s lap with absolutely zero evidence is shamefully irresponsible and Ill leave to major media.
why not simply say:

"Jules works harder than anyone, we are saddened by the report and will hope his appeal clears him"

no need to say he stresses "Legal approach to training"

why not simply say:

"Jules works harder than anyone, we are saddened by the report and will hope his appeal clears him"

no need to say he stresses "Legal approach to training"

Because your quote does nothing to state innocence.

Elixir Guerrero tossed Jules Edelman under the bus with his response:

"I’ve known Julian since his rookie year and he is a phenomenal athlete who takes his training seriously — it’s disappointing to hear today’s news,” Guerrero said in the statement issued Thursday night. “Elite athletes sometimes work with multiple coaches and health professionals as part of their off-season training."

"Here at our facility, we take a natural, holistic, appropriate and, above all, legal approach to training and recovery for all of our clients,” he continued. “And anyone who would suggest otherwise is irresponsible, and just plain wrong.”

or

'Don't blame me he took something, I didn't give it to him it is his other trainers fault"

when; "sorry to hear about this, I will wait for the news to settle and I know more before commenting" is all he had to say but he was protecting his Voodoo witchcraft.

The guru is protecting his brand/image. He has a lot at stake.

Exactly.

As anyone here would if it were there’s.

There’s 2 options. Take mikies version and hope the appeal clears JE and subsequently your name. If not you might as well soap up the windows and move out.

Or deny it completely and put the onus on JE to take responsibility for HIS actions. It is HIS choice.

It seemed pretty clear to me watching Tom vs Time that JE was not all in on the TB12 method. There was a scene where JE and Guerrero took a few friendly jabs at each other over their training methods.

Trying to blame TB12 for one guy getting popped for PED's is flawed. That would like be like claiming the patriots training staff supplied Ninkovich with a banned substance. These guys make their own decisions/mistakes.

Exactly.

As anyone here would if it were there’s.

There’s 2 options. Take mikies version and hope the appeal clears JE and subsequently your name. If not you might as well soap up the windows and move out.

Or deny it completely and put the onus on JE to take responsibility for HIS actions. It is HIS choice.

Prior to the denial were there a lot of accusations against Dr Concussion Water? If so, the statement makes sense. If not, well I don't know about you, but I get suspicious when people deny accusations that haven't been made against them.

Prior to the denial were there a lot of accusations against Dr Concussion Water? If so, the statement makes sense. If not, well I don't know about you, but I get suspicious when people deny accusations that haven't been made against them.

If you’re a “lifestyle” clinic that IS on the up and up and do not distance yourself from a client who popped you likely won’t be taken seriously with future potential clients. Especially at TB12 prices.

He’ll, I can get HgH from Mexico at my local gym for 1/20th the cost. Why do I need a TB12 label?

Guerrero is a complete fraud. Brady needs to realize that he's one failed PED test away from throwing his entire legacy down the drain. The fact he trusts this snake oil salesman 100% is troubling to say the least.

Guerrero is a complete fraud. Brady needs to realize that he's one failed PED test away from throwing his entire legacy down the drain. The fact he trusts this snake oil salesman 100% is troubling to say the least.

If Brady is clean, and we have zero reason to doubt, how in the world can you argue against his methods?

In fact, only a fool would without firsthand knowledge about what they go thru and how you feel once you’re committed to the process.

Back