Tech News and Advancements

John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
1st up:

That's insane. I've said for a long time that someone is a billionaire-in-waiting for inventing true wireless energy that isn't, you know, lightning.

"In 2015, after years of development and animal testing, the researchers finally began a human trial for their novel IDH1 vaccine. The first step was to investigate how safe the vaccine was in human subjects and explore what kind of immune response it triggered.

"Around 33 patients with a newly diagnosed IDH1 glioma were recruited. The recently published results of that Phase 1 trial reveal the experimental vaccine is safe with no serious side effects noted.

"Looking at immune responses the researchers found 93 percent of patients displayed an effective response to the vaccine. Immune T cells specifically targeting the IDH1 mutation were detected in those responsive patients.

"Patients with large numbers of circulating T cells in their bloodstream also showed tumor pseudoprogression, a process where a tumor grows in size due to invading immune cells causing swelling. At the three-year follow-up point the cohort’s survival rate was 84 percent. No tumor growth was seen in 82 percent of patients displaying strong immunogenic responses to the vaccine after three years."

This is very interesting to me as my best friend Joanne's grammy is almost 103 and just got a perfect bill of health the other day. God bless her, man.

Ecstacy to the rescue.

I know I always felt amazing during and for some time after taking it.

Back