Tech News and Advancements

Ryzen? I assume that is AMD?

I've been out of the PC game for so long. I didn't even know they were doing 16 cores now.

Ryzen? I assume that is AMD?

I've been out of the PC game for so long. I didn't even know they were doing 16 cores now.

AMD has a 32 core coming out at some point. Serious shit man. I'm still an Intel guy though, for now.

AMD has a 32 core coming out at some point. Serious shit man. I'm still an Intel guy though, for now.
Yeah, I definitely still have a bias to Intel, but it's not based on any real knowledge any more. My last AMD was a K6 200mhz I think.

If Chinese state media can be believed this is good news for humanity. Nuclear fusion is the holy grail of cheap, clean, limitless energy and it looks like it will come to fruition at some point providing the opportunity to launch humanity to a whole new level of achievement and flourishing.

Now this is an idea whose time has come and will be finally baring viable fruit. Nice!

How great is man that he can see a problem, analyze it, conceive of a solution to save millions medically, and bring it to fruition.

This looks wonderful.

Back