Tech News and Advancements

Wonderful if real, just not certain it's possible in fact, seems to run afoul of physical laws but maybe not. I'll have to do some reading and discuss this with my physicist friends.

Thank you, this is very intriguing.

My best friend's gram passed at 102 Friday with no physical ailments. Just took an aspirin a day. Easily survived Pnueomonia 2 years ago. Incredible.

This article has me thinking of her. Just always chocked it to hardy country stock. LOL

Maybe this was the key to her longevity.

I've heard the gut bacteria thing in my travels but never gave it much thought.

Last edited:
My best friend's gram passed at 102 Friday with no physical ailments. Just took an aspirin a day. Easily survived Pneomona 2 years ago. Incredible.

This article has me thinking of her. Just always chocked it to hardy country stock. LOL

Lacto fermentation kimchi etc. I lacto ferment pickles and sauerkraut etc. Kombucha is also good for gut health

Oh yes. There is a lot to learn about gut bacteria. Many call it the second brain.

Somewhere around 90% of the cells in a human body are not actually human cells, but bacteria.

That's an astonishing percentage and we are just scratching the surface on how important all that bacteria is. What kinds and how they work together and against the body.

Lacto fermentation kimchi etc. I lacto ferment pickles and sauerkraut etc. Kombucha is also good for gut health

I used to hate kombucha...until I tried the amazing versions of it. There are some brands that are really good!

Last edited:
Oh yes. There is a lot to learn about gut bacteria. Many call it the second brain.

Somewhere around 90% of the cells in a human body are not actually human cells, but bacteria.

That's an astonishing percentage and we are just scratching the surface on how important all that bacteria is. What kinds and how they work together and against the body.
I ran into Dr. Rhonda Patrick, a PH.D in Biomedical Science and a nutritional health expert, on a couple of Rogan YT podcasts

I expected to watch/listen to her for only a few minutes, but some 2.5+ hours later I was hooked on my "Gut Biome" as she termed it

very informative and surprisingly entertaining 👍

My best friend's gram passed at 102 Friday with no physical ailments. Just took an aspirin a day. Easily survived Pnueomonia 2 years ago. Incredible.

More neurons in your guts than in your brain, if memory serves. Interesting and underexplored. Strikes me as one of those things likely to shift from the realm of "crackpots and quacks" into mainstream medicine that "has always been obvious, of course, just never quantified and nailed down" by all the egos who mocked it until they had no choice but to accept it.

Is this done yet? If not what's the hold up, it can't be that hard.
It seems a bit beyond hope (and I'm known as "ever hopeful") for those of us hovering at the edge of Kellerman's cliff. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Reminds me of your good old fashioned perpetual motion machine.

Cheers

Back