Tedy has our back

Well done Tedy. Smack that fool Kellerman down, he's a buffoon.

And about time some shut Johnson up. He never played in NE, knows nothing about the team. I'm sure he'll respond trying to claim it's what LG or Chris Long told him, but I doubt that as both were happy in NE.

A lot of these Eagles are very mouthy as tends to happen with one time winning teams. Watch next season as they don't win the NFCE and go nowhere in the post season. It's as sure as night follows day.

And about time some shut Johnson up. He never played in NE, knows nothing about the team. I'm sure he'll respond trying to claim it's what LG or Chris Long told him, but I doubt that as both were happy in NE.

A lot of these Eagles are very mouthy as tends to happen with one time winning teams. Watch next season as they don't win the NFCE and go nowhere in the post season. It's as sure as night follows day.
Blount left and forced his way out to com back so I doubt it was him.

that Leave Long and when the SBLI clock read 0:00 he was talking about leaving to anyone who would listen.

F him

Well let them say it then. Doubt they will.

Who is Johnson? He sounds like one... :shrug_n:

Dunno what he said either...and don't give a damn about it either way.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/12/marquis-flowers-five-super-bowls-is-more-fun-than-one/

Posted by Charean Williams on February 12, 2018, 5:53 PM EST

Marquis Flowers admits he’s got a “lil time to waste” now that it’s the offseason, so he spent the day firing back at Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson.

In a series of tweets, the Patriots linebacker questioned Johnson’s contention that the Patriots are a “fear-based organization” while the Eagles had fun. Flowers pointed out more than once that the Patriots have five Super Bowls to the Eagles’ one.

“Yea he’s clearly a lot of hot air! 5 Super Bowl wins is 5x more fun than 1,” Flowers tweeted.

Flowers added, “Hell would you rather cheer for 1 SuperBowl parade or 5?”

Flowers also defended Bill Belichick and the defensive game plan.

“Don’t blame coaches! Blame me, they put me in a spot to succeed and I didn’t execute my assignments well enough to win,” Flowers wrote.

You know you are KING of the mountain when a week after the SB, the winners are STILL talking about you. What an asinine comment. 5 SBs are more fun than 1. Flowers hit it dead on.

It really is hilarious the way these teams, the media, other fans just can't stop talking about the Patriots. We lost the game, yet we still dominate the airwaves. Doesn't matter who it is, Cowherd, Bayless, Sharpe, it's Patriots this and Patriots that, are the Patriots finished, is BB finished blah blah blah.

We have to face it, we are the Yankees.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/12/marquis-flowers-five-super-bowls-is-more-fun-than-one/

Posted by Charean Williams on February 12, 2018, 5:53 PM EST

Marquis Flowers admits he’s got a “lil time to waste” now that it’s the offseason, so he spent the day firing back at Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson.

In a series of tweets, the Patriots linebacker questioned Johnson’s contention that the Patriots are a “fear-based organization” while the Eagles had fun. Flowers pointed out more than once that the Patriots have five Super Bowls to the Eagles’ one.

“Yea he’s clearly a lot of hot air! 5 Super Bowl wins is 5x more fun than 1,” Flowers tweeted.

Flowers added, “Hell would you rather cheer for 1 SuperBowl parade or 5?”

Flowers also defended Bill Belichick and the defensive game plan.

“Don’t blame coaches! Blame me, they put me in a spot to succeed and I didn’t execute my assignments well enough to win,” Flowers wrote.
Clearly, they hate their coach.

:coffee:

An idiot is a guy with ZERO rings complaining that a guy with 1 ring prefers fun and 1 to miserable with 5. If only there was some quote from the only player with 5 on the Patriots saying that he gives up his life for those rings. Maybe on a Facebook show?

Brady suffers and sacrifices for his Super Bowls and Lane Johnson would prefer a happier life with less suffering and sacrifice and avocado ice cream. Does he really need to be attacked over that opinion?

Lane Johnson did not say he thinks Pederson is a better coach than BB or Foles is the GoaT over Brady. Those would be stupid comments. He just expressed a personal preference.

I will say this. Any Patriot fan who is bragging about THEIR 5 rings and at the same time attacking Belichick for Malcolm Butler... There is a prime spot for you in the Hypocrite Hall of Fame.

The guy has been to 11 Super Bowls. Malcolm Butler is a nobody compared to him and even if Belichick was wrong the correct response is. "Thank you sir, may I have another Super Bowl"

Maybe guys like Tedy and Brady love the hard work and heavy discipline.
Guys like Reggie Wayne run screaming from it after a few days.
Guys like Randy Moss can't last 4 years.
You should embrace that because it means your team often faces players and coaches who are as soft as Doug Marone.

If Lane can’t respect the work of professionals to establish a 20 year unprecedented run that’s on him.

If you support that it’s on you.

Success will be brief if it’s true.

An idiot is a guy with ZERO rings complaining that a guy with 1 ring prefers fun and 1 to miserable with 5. If only there was some quote from the only player with 5 on the Patriots saying that he gives up his life for those rings. Maybe on a Facebook show?

Brady suffers and sacrifices for his Super Bowls and Lane Johnson would prefer a happier life with less suffering and sacrifice and avocado ice cream. Does he really need to be attacked over that opinion?

Lane Johnson did not say he thinks Pederson is a better coach than BB or Foles is the GoaT over Brady. Those would be stupid comments. He just expressed a personal preference.

I will say this. Any Patriot fan who is bragging about THEIR 5 rings and at the same time attacking Belichick for Malcolm Butler... There is a prime spot for you in the Hypocrite Hall of Fame.

The guy has been to 11 Super Bowls. Malcolm Butler is a nobody compared to him and even if Belichick was wrong the correct response is. "Thank you sir, may I have another Super Bowl"

You should embrace that because it means your team often faces players and coaches who are as soft as Doug Marone.

Johnston's comment was stupid because he was making a claim that he has no way to know if it's true or not.

He's never played for the Pats.

He's never been in that locker room, meeting room, practice field.

How the hell does he know what goes on?

How does he know it's "fear based"?

How does he know the players don't have fun?

I've seen plenty of "Sounds of the Game" and locker room celebration videos where the players csure seem to be having fun.

This has to be the top candidate for worst post of 2018. Good heavens ...

Normally I like when we get rival rans but an Iggles fan pretending to be a Pats fan is a new level of pathetic.

Exactly! Poodle Pete is starting to have the same thing happen there that happened here during his stint... Undisciplined, overpaid patients running the asylum... Which is why we went 5-11 during BB's first year here because he had to blow the whole thing up.

They did have fun his next year here though :coffee:

And you can't go by what Reggie Wayne says, he was older that dirt when he tried out here. He did nothing but run wind sprints in INDY his last season there

You know what is really, really fun? WINNING.

I bet Lane was not having so much fun the last 3 seasons when the Iggles missed the playoffs and had back to back losing seasons. And I bet the Pats were having a ball winning 2 SBs in that same timeframe as they achieved the best run in NFL history which is still going. Just a hunch.

I guess you have to give the first timers a sort of break. They don't know how to act like they been there before, because they haven't. I just hope they have fun next year when there is QB issue going on, and a couple losses happen back to back. See guys mouthing off on the sideline... Then I'LL be having fun, pointing and laughing

Back