Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Happy wingsday!
I just got stood up by a client, so I think I'll go play tennis during the time I was supposed to be in meetings.
Seems like a good plan? Yes, no, maybe?

Happy wingsday!
I just got stood up by a client, so I think I'll go play tennis during the time I was supposed to be in meetings.

Happy wingsday!

Yes! Although this is late, so you may already be on the court. :D

Love love love mourning doves. But my picture won't upload. It says it is okay and no failure due to size but just won't upload. Oh well.

New Circle thread I see. Looks like I'll need to post new posters of mantits to spruce up the place up a bit..:coffee:

Good Lord. LOL But it would not be truly the Circle if you didn't do it. :)

Got my raised garden beds planted. Four tomato plants (one roma, one big beef, one celebrity and one grape), two broccoli plants, and two pepper plants. Also some assorted flowers in them also.

I forgot to add photos yesterday.

The haul.

The old raised bed, 4' square.

Only have a tomato plant in there, four marigolds and 16 gladiolus around the edge (bulbs just planted).

The new raised bed, 2' wide and 8' long.

Three tomato plants, two marigolds, two broccoli and two green pepper plants.

Happy Thirstday! :)

tumblr_nn19h7Vuip1tlb56zo1_400.gif

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/53SFFPzOHZX9u?html5=true" width="480" height="404" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Morning lovely people, have a great day.

It's free national park day... aka me getting my camera ready for some shots today. WOOT

Can't wait until the weekend! Three more hours until FREEDOM!

I hope you're having a great day and if anyone has any tips on how to recover from a groin injury the fastest, I'm all ears!
Have a tennis match tomorrow and I hurt myself playing another match yesterday :( OLD AGE!@#@$#%$@%$#!@##$%@$

Back