Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

It was nice being at the park. I hope I got some good shots will find out soon enough. Son wanted to come, mouth almost dropped. He wanted to take photos as well, I think he snagged some good ones also. A nice outing for myself and a grown child who is still my little man. :)

I hope you're having a great day and if anyone has any tips on how to recover from a groin injury the fastest, I'm all ears!
Have a tennis match tomorrow and I hurt myself playing another match yesterday :( OLD AGE!@#@$#%$@%$#!@##$%@$

Arnica gel is my go to magic healer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Happy Caturday! :)

tumblr_njcyk2vojS1shgnwpo1_400.gif

Happy Caturday everyone ! Was hoping weather would be better - looks gloomy and is kind of chilly and possibly may get showers. One of my great nephews is making his First Communion today.

Gina

Hope you're having a great Saturday!

Going to attempt to play my USTA match today with the assistance of ibuprofen and some acetaminophen. Hopefully I won't wreck myself too much :)

Going to attempt to play my USTA match today with the assistance of ibuprofen and some acetaminophen. Hopefully I won't wreck myself too much :)

Happy Caturday :wave:

Funny-Cat7.jpg

Had a great visit with my family, and spent the entire time with my Dad. Just awesome!

Had a great time for a couple hours off road in my jeep. While on an easy trail, I came over a hill and a root ball of a tree barely on the trail stopped me dead in my tracks. Bent the drag link on my jeep. Drove it home at 60mph at times perfectly fine. Probably cost about 100 to fix. My muffler finally fell off also. Just going yo have an exhaust shop put a straight pipe on it to get the loudness away from where I sit in it. I am glad it isn't my daily driver anymore and as long as I have the drag link fixed by the 30th to go wheeling again, I will be happy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Losing 18-16 in the third set tiebreak stings, even if I was hobbling around towards the end.

Not in any pain now, though, so maybe all that was needed was to rub some dirt on it and walk it off.

Back