Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Happy Wingsday! :)

giphy.gif

I love hummers! Happy day to all here, have a great day and as always, be safe out there.

Glad the Circle is alive and well. Preparing to teach a class at a community college, if they let me that is LOL, I hope I am not doing to much or over extending myself, hmm something I do need to work on.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/Iv6evVLjNXmve?html5=true" width="480" height="462" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Great news and best wishes! What's the class?

Thanks shugs.

Well the community college has one writing class, it is not credited toward anything, for people to take. I have taken it twice, my thinking being the second time I was taking it I was at a different place. They then offered a different one which I took. But they don't offer to writers what happens after their book is written.

So my class would be basically where do you go from there. I would show them how to get an agent, editor. illustrator. I would show them the different between traditional, self and vanity publishing. I would continue about social media and how it is important it is to brand oneself. Basically stuff like this. I want to teach them how I did it, what I had to go through to get my books published.

I had to learn on my own the business and how to muddle through it all. I actually have a client at the moment who I meet with each Wed for two hours and I teach her the basics.

I figured why not make it a class. I just ran the idea through the school and am waiting to see if they think it is a god idea. If nothing else I can give a 6 part seminar on the process, I been given the green light on that if the class is not picked up.

A second class or rather seminar I am going to approach them with is bird care. There are a lot of bird people in this area, I see so many making mistakes hence why half my birds are rescued from people. I want to give a three part seminar on how to handle, treat and enjoy being friends with these amazing creatures.

We will see. LOL

Thanks shugs.

Well the community college has one writing class, it is not credited toward anything, for people to take. ...
So my class would be basically where do you go from there. ...
A second class or rather seminar I am going to approach them with is bird care. ...
We will see. LOL

Both sound great! Fingers crossed they both "fly"!

I had to go on MY PC. i can finally post on here again. the mobile app is not working at all. the desktop feature on my cell sucks.

Back