Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

An object I need help with. Sure it's been mentioned, but how do I check on my own rep or know when I have been repped?

TIA Cheers
When you receive a rep, your notification should show an indicator. It's way at the very top of the page on the right. Clicking that notification will bring you to the page.

If you just want to go there randomly, hit the settings button right next to it.

Sent from my US Robotics Courier Dual Standard using Tapatalk

Happy Caturday!

(what happened to the thread title? Mine shows "Article: Fat Bear Week Competition".

EjKOktCWoAAp-AF

After refreshing, the thread title now appears as "The circle rep thread"
:shrug_n:

I noticed that, as well. Maybe UT fixed it because I posted about it in another thread.

I forgot what the full title was. I will restore that name when I am on desktop. Sorry it keeps getting screwed up. It's not a bug, just me not using the promote to article correctly.

I noticed that, as well. Maybe UT fixed it because I posted about it in another thread.

I forgot what the full title was. I will restore that name when I am on desktop. Sorry it keeps getting screwed up. It's not a bug, just me not using the promote to article correctly.

The Official Taltos Circle Rep Thread
I think

Decorah News wuv

The Decorah Eagles live feed will be turned on for the coming season TODAY!! ( Monday, October 5) at 12 noon CDT.

Link to live feed.

Mom and DM2 back in Decorah wuv

The camera ops caught them off in the distance and zoomed in as best they could.

Mom and DM2.JPG

Back