Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Happy Thirstday! :)

giphy.gif

Was on my motorcycle and got pulled over today by a police officer.

Luckily he sat on my bike and he gave me a verbal warning.

Pretty good day today.

Got approved to work some overtime for extra cash at work - had a great performance review - nice lunch with a friend - just a hair short of getting my 5k down to 30 minutes -and I recently bought a blender and am ****ing obsessed with smoothies, so I'm sipping on a strawberry banana protein shake right now!

And best of all, I open the mail today to finally open the long-awaited confirmation document. I'm officially single again :D

Pretty good day today.

Got approved to work some overtime for extra cash at work - had a great performance review - nice lunch with a friend - just a hair short of getting my 5k down to 30 minutes -and I recently bought a blender and am ****ing obsessed with smoothies, so I'm sipping on a strawberry banana protein shake right now!

And best of all, I open the mail today to finally find the long-awaited confirmation document. As of last Saturday, I'm officially single again :D

Pretty good day today.

And best of all, I open the mail today to finally find the long-awaited confirmation document. As of last Saturday, I'm officially single again :D

Happy Freestyle Friday, moose :wave:

And to everyone :wave:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bSwLyRurCPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pretty good day today.

congrats to you!!! big plans to celebrate?

Yeah he's gonna throw a couple blueberries in that smoothie.o:)

Moose just kidding i love strawberry bananas smoothies too Have you tried mango banana?

~Dee~

My mom makes a pretty mean red velvet cake and I can't find enough reasons for her make them :D

Seriously though, I'm not sure. I'm glad it's behind me and it's a long weekend... so I'm sure I'll think of something!

Yeah he's gonna throw a couple blueberries in that smoothie.o:)

Moose just kidding i love strawberry bananas smoothies too Have you tried mango banana?

~Dee~

Not yet. I love bananas and only had strawberries on hand - love using them when they're frozen. This weekend I'm going to pick up some kale and spinach plus different fruits to try some different ones next week. Good call though, will definitely see if mangos are on sale anywhere!

Mango/Pineapple/Banana is a household favorite here.

Also classic peach/raspberry with some vanilla yogurt is good.

Happy freestyle Friday! Weekend sounds awesome right about now :)

Mango/Pineapple/Banana is a household favorite here.

Also classic peach/raspberry with some vanilla yogurt is good.

Happy freestyle Friday! Weekend sounds awesome right about now :)

It's Freestyle Friday and it's been a while, so it's time for a dramatic face off.

I miss TITAN126. :frown:

tumblr_lpbcj4Aeq71qaj5jro1_250.gif

Back