Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Those 2 eaglets bonded real well together and it's great to see them sticking together and playing. The parents did their job well.
It's also great to see the parents coming back and enjoying their offspring; that's a little unusual but very gratifying.
It was a great year. I really missed Mom and DM2 at N2B but it was nice to get to know the Decorah North family.

It was a great year. I really missed Mom and DM2 at N2B but it was nice to get to know the Decorah North family.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on them! Yes, for sure on both counts. Have you heard anything about the other pair?

Thanks for keeping us up to date on them! Yes, for sure on both counts. Have you heard anything about the other pair?
A while back I posted a picture of them in the new nest (N3) and they had 3 eaglets. There are very few updates because the nest is on private property. According to a source who has visited the area and has posted occasional updates, she just wrote on the RRP Facebook page:

"UPDATE FROM SATURDAY: A friend of mine is in Decorah and reported that all three eaglets have fledged!"

A while back I posted a picture of them in the new nest (N3) and they had 3 eaglets. There are very few updates because the nest is on private property. According to a source who has visited the area and has posted occasional updates, she just wrote on the RRP Facebook page:

"UPDATE FROM SATURDAY: A friend of mine is in Decorah and reported that all three eaglets have fledged!"
So. As mom said to dm2, "well, our work here is pretty much done. How about some vacation?"

Keep hydrated today!

E5HZUMoWYAMlQVP

Back