Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Yesterday I paid December car payment plus the extra I normally pay. In that payment I paid off 9% of what I owed. I plan on paying January’s around the first of December and paying off another 10% of what I owe currently. If I continue with that track record, I think it should be paid off by may. My normal payment is 308 but I have been paying 425. Plan to pay 1000 in December and get what I owe to 3600 by the first of the year.

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resource Project:

November 7, 2021: Mr. North brought a fish and DNF takes the fish. Mr. North flies into the North nest with a fish firmly clasped in his talons. DNF flies in, hot on his tail, and a game of fish tag begins! He mantles over it and makes it clear that he doesn't want to share, but she won't take 'My fish!' for an answer. Once she wins the prize, she wastes no time in eagling it down, swallowing chunks as fast as she can tear them off! She hops up the babysitting branch after breakfast is done (it doesn't take long!) and we get some nice close-ups.

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resource Project:

November 7, 2021: Mr. North brought a fish and DNF takes the fish. Mr. North flies into the North nest with a fish firmly clasped in his talons. DNF flies in, hot on his tail, and a game of fish tag begins! He mantles over it and makes it clear that he doesn't want to share, but she won't take 'My fish!' for an answer. Once she wins the prize, she wastes no time in eagling it down, swallowing chunks as fast as she can tear them off! She hops up the babysitting branch after breakfast is done (it doesn't take long!) and we get some nice close-ups.

Keep sharing love the videos. I just love eagles they are so majestic.... I’ve seen lots of predators but eagles just captured my heart.

~Dee~

200.gif

Another photo from Provincetown Photography on Facebook.

"Sun down, moon up, tide high, feet wet..." by John Tunney

John Tunney.JPG

Back