Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Game day Monday!
Have a good one!

Mood
Werewolf.jpg

Our QB doing his most important work
85998c70-00eb-11ec-a7ef-36b4640504ad

Happy day after a big win!

Had the Bledsoe/McDaniels Pinot Noir with tenderloin last night as my pre-game meal. It's extraordinary. Yes, they are partners.

Bledsoe|McDaniels logo
A winemaking team driving for glory and built around high-performing, ultra-competitive leaders and team members isn’t kicking the ball away often. Beldsoe|McDaniels Winery is the payoff for the team’s willingness to embrace risk and go deep on fourth and short. Emerging from the Bledsoe Family Winery’s “idea laboratory” and in response to consumer demand, Bledsoe|McDaniels is the stunning outcome of Drew Bledsoe and Josh McDaniels’ long-standing friendship and desire to make their favorite wine of the Willamette Valley – Pinot Noir – along with homegrown Syrah. Like all Bledsoe wines, these are balanced, elegant and complex wines that demonstrate a unique sense of place while showcasing both the differences and similarities between the renowned valleys.

2019_pinot_noir.png

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1468186319163699200

Good morning, my friends.

It’s Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

I have a busy day but hope to be back later with Decorah pictures and videos. Mom and DM2 are spending time near N2B and even copulating on the Y-branch. They seem to be protecting both this nest and an older nest, N1. I would love to see them return but they haven’t brought sticks or soft grasses in so it’s unlikely.

In the meantime, Mr. North and DNF have been very busy constructing crib rails and bringing in soft grass and corn husks.

More soon.

From Raptor Resource Project :wuv:

November 28, 2021: Mr. North and DNF survey their valley.

35253CF3-488B-40E0-A7F9-56B2403ECC1D.jpeg

November 30, 2021: Mr. North! Compare him with DNF and you'll see that he has a much smaller brow, a sleeker, whiter head, and a shorter beak. I don't really like to use beak size as an ID tool, since apparent beak size can be distorted by camera angles and eagle beaks are pretty proportional to their overall size. But it is pretty visible here.

2384C9E1-7433-4BE4-94CD-C58DBDA17478.jpeg

November 30, 2021: DNF! Compare her with Mr. North and you'll see her beautiful smokey eye (the grey feathers that extend back from her eyes), greyer, more ruffled head, deeper brow, and longer beak.

BFD18961-504A-4A3C-8407-FBA957842D46.jpeg

Since I will have the time on some Fridays, I went to the high school I went to and met up with the sports guy to see how he shoots sports. The other team was good, my old high school scored 14 points in the 1.5 quarters I was there. The other team was doing full court press while they were ahead by 18.

Back